“Definitely beyond expectations ”
Review of The Sushi Club

The Sushi Club
Ranked #229 of 9,569 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Thanks to reviews on TripAdvisor! I started with Sake Tower (salmon, scallops, salmon roe) and continued with Unagi Royal (grilled eel, salmon, tuna, cream cheese, shrimp top eel). So tasty and the ambiance is really cool! Strongly recommend this place. You will be nicely surprised

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Nice upscale Sushi restaurant, everyone was so nice from the moment we walked in until we left. A bit pricey, but that is compared to where we live in Dallas where you can get amazing Sushi with exotic toppings for much cheaper. But maybe in Germany that is how the prices normally are. The main thing is that this was the best sushi we have tried in Europe so far. And we have tried almost everywhere in Europe and almost gave up on finding a good sushi restaurant there but this one revived our hope. Our waiter was very courteous and a really nice guy! He made very good suggestions and we were pleased with his recommendations for sure. He even voluntarily brought me a bag of Ice Cubes when he found out that my right arm was hurting and bruised due to a mild accident that I had earlier that day. Was definitely a nice gesture on his behalf. Will certainly go back again whenever we are in Berlin and you need to go there if you are looking for a great sushi place!

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

During this visit to berlin I ended up at the sushi club. My expectations were high after reading previous reviews, but it was even better as expected. Great entrees (had the fright shrimps) en perfect sushi. I can only advice to go there and be surprised!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Sushi is my favourite type of cuisine so I was over the moon when my partner suggested we came here. We asked our hotel to book a table for us at 8:30pm and that was no problem at all. They have a set menu but we decided we wanted to choose our own dishes, although the set menu is good value for money (in my opinion). It was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. I would definitely recommend the lychee prosecco, the homemade ice tea and the tobiko gunkan (my favourite!)

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The restaurant is very close to Gendarmenmarkt so it is quite accessible to tourists. The service is very good and really quick. I especially loved the dragon rolls and if I return to Berlin, I will most definitely revisit the restaurant. Also, they have a special section for vegetarians in the menu, which is very helpful. :)