“Delicious breakfast”

Backstoltz
Ranked #18 of 352 Restaurants in Potsdam
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Popped in here during a business trip to Potsdam for an early(ish) breakfast. The food was delicious- I had a delightful quiche that came with a tasty side salad. They also had lots of different types of eggs, sausages, cheese breakfasts, etc. on the menu to choose from. The owner was very friendly and was very kind to translate the menu for me to English. Looking forward to coming back!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Super food!!!! And perfect wine!
Location is also perfect, in the center of altstadt in Potsdam. We didn't expect to find such a place here.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This was probably the best meal I had in Germany. Presentation, taste, good prices, service, everything was lovely. The only personal peeve I have is with the German food which is salty as hell and this place was no exception. I guess it`s how everybody cooks and eats there, so I cant fault the cook for a cultural thing.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here white visiting Potsdam. My wife had veal and I had a wrapped chicken pie that was a regional specialty from an area in southwest Germany. The food, service, and presentation were amazing. This is a very small, family operated cafe that changes the menu daily. They have outdoor seating for 20-25 people and a similar number inside. The weather was very nice the evening that we went and everyone was seated outside. We have been in France and Germany on a 3 week vacation (we have one day left). We have eaten lots of places. If I could go back to only one of them, Backstoltz would be it!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant serves Amazing Quiche- everyday different ones! Totally worth it, if you are in Potsdam.