“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Our family visited this Italian restaurant after our visit to Sanssoucci Palace on 14.12.2017. We tried the calamari and salad pear starter, for mains we had the pasta, argentinean steak and grilled scampi. Everything was fresh and delicious. I wished that I could try every other item on their menu! Service was attentive and friendly. We had a most enjoyable afternoon.

1  Thank tantzechin

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Wow, the veal medallions were just absolutely stunning. Excellent vegetables too. Highly recommended.
Good service, quite impressed.
The appetizer platter was excellent too, good risotto
Generous portions.

2  Thank Harvey_Regina
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Easy reservation, fresh and extremely delicious meals, friendly and observant waiters. Great experience!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Before heading to the palace I stopped here for lunch. It was freezing outside, but as I opened the door it was soo warm and the smell of amazing food greeted me.

I ordered the Argentinian steak with a glass of wine. It took a while but when the food arrived it was a very big portion and tasted fantastic! Very few restaurants get a medium steak right - Assegai aced it.

Friendly staff and a great position on the square make for a super meal. Sanssouci is only 200m away - so super central.

1  Thank Duncan S
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Welcome and relaxing spot after walking the grounds of Frederick the Great. Very tasty and affordable lunch with excellent service.

1  Thank Joe_Sen