“Elegant but informal ”

Restaurant Le Petit
Ranked #64 of 370 Restaurants in Potsdam
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We took a day trip out from Berlin and were pleasantly impressed by the very clean and well maintained town centre which had a "provincial"
feel despite being so close to the
vibrant multicultural capital. The most interesting restaurants were in the historic Dutch quarter on quiet almost traffic free lanes with most places having tables outside . This one was no exception and we enjoyed a very mellow and well served dinner amid mainly what looked like discerning locals.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

On a business trip I went here with a colleague. She had been here before and knew what to expect. It was my first time and I was happy we went here. The food was very nice and we enjoyed the service of the "funny" waiter who I guess is also the owner. He made us laugh with his funny ways, entertaining and nice. But main reason to go is the food which is good and the nice atmosphere, also the location is really nice.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The main hall looked good but it was not good-conditioned (I even thought that it was smoked).
The service was below expectations: we had to take menus ourselves. When I asked about the toilet the answer was like, 'Don't you see what is written on the sign?'
The choice is tiny but it would be fine if the quality were good. I ordered pasta. I thought it is impossible to spoil the dish. I was wrong.
I will not recommend the place to anyone.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Quiet road, menu not huge but the food & service was excellent. Had pork dish which as well as being beautifully presented was delicious. Remarkably good value for money - wine was also well priced & of good quality.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Cosy and atmospheric, very attentive and personable service, very good wines, reasonably priced, and the best asparagus I have ever eaten. Sure to return!