“Local coffee house”

Buena Vida Coffee Club
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Potsdam
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Came across the coffee house while walking around Potsdam.
I got the impression that locals visit the place for a cup a coffee; the place was almost full.
I enjoyed a cappuccino. I did not take a proper look at the menu, but I think they have a couple different roasts.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

What first got me into this place was the slogan "support your local barista" so I had high expectations to begin with. My stomach is very sensitive to coffee, but when I tasted a cup of that sweet blend my expectations were met three fold. Staff spoke German and English. There was a small pastry collection that we didn't have.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This corner coffee shop has an energetic vibe, very good espresso, and a great location in front of the church close to the Dutch quarter.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

some guy wrote that the espresso was bitter over roasted. mine was very rich no bitterness whatsoever.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We had a flat white here. It was very tasty, the people working there helpful and very nice and there cheesecake delicious. Will come again.