Very basic hostel but perfect location for lads or lasses weekend right in the middle of the action on the Reeperbahn. Basic pallet bed but decent bathroom's. This is our second visit to this hostel and we would come back again. Has had a slight refurb since last time but rooms still as basic as before. Yes can be a bit noisy but with the location it's worth it, you get what you pay for and it was pretty cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn is a small hotel gem right on the famous Reeperbahn! Opened in June 2009 in the building of the former Hotel Stern one can still sense the cult atmosphere of the 80s right in the middle of the district. On the most sinful mile in all of Germany – the Reeperbahn – the hotel offers modern rooms in close vicinity to all the hustle and bustle. Single-, double-, family rooms(hotel area)• Dorms (hostel area)• All You Can Eat breakfast buffet • Ticket service• Room facilities:-shower and WC in all rooms,-lockable cupboards in our dorms,-comfy beds• open all year round• 24h front desk service• Lobby• Lobbybar/ Reeperbar• Kids‘ corner• Games• Lift• Safe at the front desk• Lobby TV• Lunch packs and diner catering upon request (groups only)• Luggage room• bike friendly• free WiFi for all guest• Conference rooms• ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a&o Hamburg Reeperbahn Hotel Hamburg
- a And o Hamburg Reeperbahn