US$102
US$205
US$175
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$114
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Apartment-Hotel Hamburg Mitte(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$138
US$74
  • Restaurant
US$56
US$49
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Generator Hostel Hamburg(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$51
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Arena Hostel Hamburg(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$77
US$35
Prizeotel Hamburg-City(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$78
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$182
US$159
Priceline
1,290 results
All reviewscentral stationdiamond memberhistorical hotelmodern touchesrenovated hotellobby barnice hotellarge roomlange reihecoffee machinegrand hotelexcellent locationbreakfast includedrain showerone night stayeasy accessreception staff
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

After stating at a couply of dubious hotel selection this was a nice change, excellent in every way possible, a big up!! Highly recommended!!! Rooms fantastic, same with the resturant and staff, five plus..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Oliver H, Manager at Reichshof Hamburg, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Andreas B,

thank you very much for your fantastic feedback regarding your stay at our Reichshof Hamburg.

We are very pleased to read that your stay in our hotel has been to your full satisfaction and we hope that we could make your time in our hanseatic city a truly memorable one!

We are looking forward to your next stay and send you warm regards from Hamburg,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I have wide experience of this type of hotel across the world and what makes the difference is customer service. Unfortunately although the hotel itself was well presented, clean and in a great location, the service we received at reception during check-in and check-out was generally poor. I had booked 3 rooms through hotel.com and had paperwork to prove all 3 were under separate names. However this was not recognised by reception and one minute they were saying I had already paid for the room (I had not) and then they were saying (correctly) I had not! Despite my proof they insisted I had to hold 2 rooms under my credit card! Then when checking out they tried to insist my friends had breakfast, when we had all taken breakfast at the wonderful (and far cheaper) Mutterland (just opposite). Throughout these experiences there was no sign of an apology! Otherwise the facilities within the room were good, with reasonably good Wifi, spacious shower and a comfortable bed. The location is just a 5 minute walk from the main station and very close to all of the hop-on, hop-off buses. We found some good restaurants in the St Georg area nearby and boat trips around the lakes were a 20 minute walk. All good stuff - just a need to train reception staff to treat the customer with respect and trust!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Oliver H, Manager at Reichshof Hamburg, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello SimonF64,

thank you very much for taking the time to give us a feedback regarding your stay at our Reichshof Hamburg. We are very glad to read that you felt comfortable in your room and that you could benefit from the central location near the main station, it is truly easy to explore the city from this spot!

Directly after reading your review we have together intensively analyzed the deficiencies you have outlined regarding service of our reception team already optimized the communication of our staff. We are very sorry, if we couldn't satisfy you to 100%. This does not represent our standard and will be communicated to the team.

Please take my sincere apology for these inconveniences. We hope to welcome you back again soon and send you warm regards from Hamburg,

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This place is special. It's located across Hamburg central station and therefor very central located. The building itself has such a historical atmosphere. From the moment you enter the hotel it is like you are back in time. Very artful, classic style but it feels like an exclusive and high class hotel. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious with good aminities. The bar is without doubt a picture worth.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Mario_Huliselan,

thank you very much for taking the time to give us a feedback regarding your stay at our Reichshof Hamburg, we truly appreciate it.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed the atmosphere in the combination of modern spirit and history. Our lively atrium impresses our guests with its monumental architecture and design elements from different periods combined with the dynamic atmosphere of this Hanseatic city.

We firmly believe that our amazing staff members are our most important asset and your praise of them only serves to solidify this belief.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we hope that you will return for another visit to the Reichshof Hamburg.
Best regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2018

As I stayed here second time over two years period, I can say, that hotel keeps stable
it`s own quality standards, no progress. As diamond member, I wish to get sth. more, paying 170 eur per night, than very small room (no upgrades), cloqqed toilet, poor houskeeping, cold check in and out. From positive side, still good location ( :-)) ; little gift in the room, local specialities offered during avarage breakfast, great bed. As there is no choice, I come back and check this accommodation during next years again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Uku S

Hello Uku S,

thank you very much for taking the time to give us a feedback regarding your stay at our Reichshof Hamburg. We are pleased to read that you chose our hospitality already for the second time.

We always try to give Hilton Honor Members the most complementary benefits and upgrades possible. Unfortunately, when the hotel is fully booked, it is not always possible. We are very sorry about this and understand your dissatisfaction.
Due to the architecture of the historic building no room equates the other, so all of the rooms have an individual room design. There is the possibility to book larger rooms with more space.

Nevertheless, we are glad that you could benenfit from the central location near the main station. It is truly easy to explore the city from this spot.

We hope to welcome you back again soon and send you warm regards from Hamburg.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I had a three night stay at this property and had high hopes. As a Hilton Diamond member, I have always received an upgrade upon check-in and was surprised when I was told that none was available. I opened up my app to show the check-in staff that the Hilton site did show higher grade rooms available for my three day stay, but they became argumentative and I gave up. My room was at the end of the hallway and overlooked a gas station - not what I was looking forward to on my first visit to the city. The bed had two twin size comforters which was awkward. The bathroom had soap, shampoo and lotion and that's it - no other toiletries. I was too tired after a late flight to call and ask for a toothbrush. It was very bare bones for what I thought would be a semi-luxury hotel.

The breakfast was decent and the bartending staff were very pleasant. Based upon this experience, I would not stay here again in the future. They should treat their Diamond members better for showing loyalty to the brand.

Room Tip: ask for a room that doesn't face a gas station
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business