“Great Mexican Food in cosy atmosphere”
Review of Dos Amigos

Dos Amigos
Ranked #518 of 4,172 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I was here with a friend of mine for a calm after work. Drinks are straight forward good beers and cocktails. I had the Coronarita and it was marvelous. The food is authentic and freshly cooked. Prices are maybe a bit high, but the great service, food and atmosphere make up for it. I will definitely come back especially for the Coronarita and enchiladas.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Visited mid afternoon before departing to the airport, turned out to be a great decision. Very friendly accommodating staff served quickly and food spiced up to our taste. Decorated like a typical Mexican cantina, nice wee touches too like the toilet rolls held in sombreros. Food was just plain old Mexican with all the bells and whistles and absolutely lovely, pity we discovered it at the end of our trip as we would certainly return

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2017

As it was going to be my last night in Hamburg I told my friend to have dinner together somewhere, I am Italian and did not want to eat Italian. As we walked pass by Dos Amigos we realised that it was a funny name for two friends, so we stopped. I was also craving Mexican food for a long time. We ordered Chimichangas and they were really good! The waiters helped us by translating the menu in english. The only funny thing was the waterbottle, it was really small.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Great burgers - we wandered plays and saw the tables inside were all having a great time so went in and were glad we did! The burgers we really nice, I had chilli and my wife have Cheese & bacon! Our daughter had nachos and all three of us were very happy with what we got! The staff were lovely and we'd recommend for anyone!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

If you're after some tasty Mexican food away from the tourist trail then this place is for you.

Although a bit of a hike from the main tourist drag Dos Amigos is worth the effort. Our two chicken sizzlers (fajitas) and two drinks came to just about 20 euro total which is a heck of a good deal. Inaide felt pretty hot but eating outside was perfectly fine due to the quiet location and leafy trees.

Four out of five, would eat here again.

Date of visit: August 2016