“Great atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious Turkish food”
Review of Koz Urfa

Koz Urfa
Ranked #147 of 4,069 Restaurants in Hamburg
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Situated across the road from Altona station, this intimate feeling restaurant with its 2 separate rooms serves great Turkish cuisine at amazing prices. The staff are efficient and friendly. Can't recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Great service and the flavor and originality of the place is so great! If you come to Hamburg you must visit this place!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant twice in the last 6 months, and it's a good safe choice.

There is a good selection of meats which all come with salads, and the pitta breads looked tasty.

It seems to be very popular, on both occasions it was busy, meaning there is a good turnover in the food.

The 400g T-Bone steak (as pictured) was 18 EUR which was reasonable value for money.

It probably deserves a 3 1/2 rating, but not quite a 4 star as I've been to better Turkish restaurants.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Came upon this restaurant by accident. We were on the way to the Hamburg museum along the road and wanted to stop for a drink. It was about 9.30 and when we walked in the staff were very friendly and helpful. They were very accommodating when I tried to help my friend to ask in German for the bill!! I think we did it OK - anyway we got the bill. We had a lovely cup of tea and went on to the museum. Later when we wanted somewhere for lunch we remembered the mouthwatering kebabs and delicacies that were being prepared and were in the chiller when we had been in earlier, so we went in for lunch. I must say that their Turkish coffee was excellent and I had an Adana kebab, whilst my friend had a Shish Kebab. The restaurant was popular but not too overcrowded and the staff were equally attentive as they had been in the morning and we did not feel rushed, but on the contrary were very comfortable and relaxed. The food was very very good. At the end we were given a complimentary turkish tea and the bill was very reasonable. I will go again when next in Hamburg.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I have been in this restaurant a lot of times. Location is really good. Near is shopping center with parking place (free for approx. 2 hours). Have tried different dishes and all was really fresh and tasty. Mostly I have enjoyed shrimps. By all means you must try their tea and Airan