“Very pleasant! Get a massage ”
Review of Kur-Royal Day Spa

Kur-Royal Day Spa
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

I had only a couple of hours, and I spent one of them getting an excellent Ayurvedic massage here. Sadly, they didn't massage the stomach, something I know is much more common in Europe, and very welcome (it is flat out odd that it isn't done in the US). I was hoping that an Ayurvedic massage would include it, it didn't but I still liked it. Nice herbal tea after as well. I also visited the relaxing hay steam room and the salt relaxation pool. Very nice! Wish I could spend longer.

1  Thank giulietta429

Reviewed 15 October 2015

It is a beautiful place in the middle of the "Kurpark" where you have the choice of selecting from a wide List of Treatments which are fulfilled in a Professional manner.
Take your time for it and enjoy the quietness and the Treatments in this high-class environment.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I treated ourselves on our 22nd anniversary to a massage in Homburg at the Kur-Royal Day spa. What a treat! Very professional and very good at what they do. Wish we could repeat the experience.

2  Thank Ken M
Reviewed 5 April 2015

From the looks of it, and the price they charge, I was really expecting more than it had to offer. Being built as a palace and not a spa, the getting around inside can be a bit confusing. Get a map from reception cause you will need it.
I was a bit disappointed in the basic services it had to offer. It only has one pool, not that big either, and several different types of steam/dry baths, but nothing too exciting and I found the steam to be very low in it.
The place of course is really nice inside and if you are looking for additional services like massages (which I didn't try) I'm sure it will make the experience worth it. But I wouldn't bother again for just the pool/steam baths.

2  Thank OW06187
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2015

We were there on a Friday afternoon. It was not busy at all and we were treated exactly as we wanted. It is quite expensive, but we both felt we got our money's worth. We knew there wasn't a hot sauna there - the Kur isn't about extremes - it is about relaxation, and it certainly did the trick for us!

1  Thank Kim N