US$101
US$97
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Hotel Excelsior(Frankfurt)
US$83
US$68
  • Breakfast included
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$68
NH Hotels
US$98
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
US$85
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$53
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$145
US$126
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$114
US$106
Agoda.com
US$117
US$74
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

DORMERO Hotel Frankfurt(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$82
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewseuropean central banksame blockpublic transportmini barmodern designmy colleagueexcellent hotelcentral stationhotel restaurantbuffet breakfastrooms are spaciouswould stay againcity centrebusiness tripfree wifithe hotel staffrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Had a business trip to Frankfurt area with my colleague in April 2018. The room was very nice, stylish and clean. Free beverages in the fridge was a nice bonus. Breakfast was also tasty and varied. We also tested the gym room, the equipment was in good condition and had a good exercise. The only disappointment during our stay was the dinner (lamb burger) which did not have much taste. In overall, our stay was very pleasant and the hotel suited very well for our business trip.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
AndreStolzenberg, Leiter Front Office at INNSIDE Frankfurt Ostend, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Pecksique,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on tripadivsor.
I am very glad to read your comment on the Hotel facilities and its Location.
I already forwarded the Feedback on the Food Quality to our Chef - he will Review it and take Action.

It would be our pleasure to be your host whenever you will need a place to stay in Frankfurt am Main.

Best regards

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I only stayed one night. The room was lovely, clean, simple, and very comfortable.
The free Wi-fi was helpful also, as most places seem not to have any free Wi-fi.
The bar was comfortable and well stocked, however the food was a disappointment.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay - but you need to find somewhere else to eat.
Location wise there didn’t seem many places to see on the doorstep, but cabs were our chosen method of transport.
I would stay again, if the food was improved

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
AndreStolzenberg, Leiter Front Office at INNSIDE Frankfurt Ostend, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear TheVWDoc,

Thank you very much for your stay at the Innside Frankfurt Ostend and your review.
We really appreciate your kind comment on the hotel rooms and the free wifi.

The general feedback we receive about is usually that the guests are very satisfied with the qualitiy of the food.
But I already have discussed your remarks with the respective department head.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, which helps us to consistently improve our level of service.

I hope we can convince you next time and we really hope to see you soon again!

Kind regards

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The number of times I have stayed there, very reasonable stays. The breakfast is good all the time. rooms are always clean. I know what I am getting now when I stay there. Number of colleagues use the place as well

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear L421DEdavidt,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us.

I am very glad to read your comment on the cleanliness and breakfast.

Best regards

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel. I was my first time there and really enjoyed. I would go back again. It was clean and modern and very comfortable. The staff were friendly and bed was exactly what I wanted - soft and comfy

Room Tip: Highly recommend it over other hotels at this price
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
AndreStolzenberg, Leiter Front Office at INNSIDE Frankfurt Ostend, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Ethan A,

Thank you for sharing this complimenting review on Trip Advisor!
Reading through experiences like yours is always a great pleasure.

I really appreciate you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to having you back soon!

Best Regards,
Selina Zacharatos
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The rooms are very pleasant: large, sober and stylish decoration, small attentions like free drinks, quiet, good bed and sound insulation.
The sauna is excellent: dressing room, bathrobes and towels provided, relaxing room...
Unique breakfast: a very large selection of quality products.
Just two side remarks:
- It's rather a long walk to the city center, but there is a tram just in front of the hotel.
- The sauna was not available in the morning.
Very recommended!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
AndreStolzenberg, Leiter Front Office at INNSIDE Frankfurt Ostend, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Matthieu B,

Thank you for the feedback about your most recent stay with us on tripadvisor.

We are very happy to read that you were very satisfied with the stay at the Innside Frankfurt Ostend and that the hotel team worked hand in hand to make sure that your stay with us is as smooth as possible.
The use of the sauna is also possible on request at an earlier time of the day.

It would be great if we can say “welcome back” to you soon again.

Kind regards