See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2014

If you have a car, this is a tremendous hotel both in terms of location and value. Although the hotel offers a shuttle service to the nearest railway station, you are still fairly far away from "things to do". Anyhow, back to the hotel. I have to agree with another traveller that this hotel is superior to some 4 star hotels I have stayed in. The draw backs for me were no mini-fridge and the free wi-fi was almost non-existent in my room (202), so I ended up using the lobby bar facilities for my skyping purposes. The hotel's restaurant serves lovely hot meals and I took in diner there one night, very delicious food. The room itself was clean, very comfortable, and had a large bathroom. The house mistress was very gracious in letting me linger in the lobby on the wi-fi well after check out as I had a late train. I would stay here again assuming I had a car at my disposal, it was very nice!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The only downside to this hotel is that it's about a 10-15 minute walk to the train station, at which you need to take a 10-15min train to the center of the city. Train costs 2,60 eur/person one way. If you're travelling in group and by car, I would recommend to take the car to the city. In the financial district, you can park at 1 eur/hour, otherwhise often 1 eur/half hour. For short stays in the city, the car is actually less expensive.
Everything else in the hotel is very nice and the staff is really friendly. Good breakfast too. Imho it outranks many 4-star hotels.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here. Wasn't really near anywhere to get food but if you have a car it is fine. Internet wasn't very good on second floor but adequate for email etc. Not great for streaming. Free car park was a nice touch which you usually don't get in Germany. Also air conditioning unit was good so kept the room nice and cool even with the very warm weather.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I booked this a hotel for a longer stay during a trade show / exhibition in Frankfurt am Main.

The Hotel is a standard Hotel with small rooms, the bed was ok (but just ok... not really good), clean rooms (beside the fact that they missed cleaning my room at one day completely), the stuff was friendly and the food in the Hotel-Restauraunt surprisingly very good.
Just one really point to complain about: The rooms are very badly soundproofed, you can hear everything (from other guests walking along the corridor to the guests sitting outside in the Restaurant and your room neighbour).

Would I book this Hotel again? Maybe not... sleep is important to me (especially during a long exhibition...).

Not the fault of the Hotel that there were a lot of roadworks going on around the Hotel...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Been staying here every year since it was completed. In fact the first time I stayed they were just finishing off some rooms on the top floor. This place is pretty much in the suburbs of Frankfurt but if you are exhibiting at a trade show, your exhibitors ticket doubles as a train ticket and it is only 2 stops from Frankfurt Messe. The hotel puts on a mini-bus to and from the train station in Rodelheim so it is ideal. Not the best dinners in the world but perfectly acceptable. The rooms are spotless and there is a good spread for breakfast. The owner is very pleasant and the rest of staff seem to know what they are doing. The only downside is that there are not many places in the vicinity to eat so we tend to go to eat after the tradeshow and then get a cab back to the hotel. But for me that is not a huge problem. All in all, I would recommend staying here instead of paying exorbitant amounts just to be near the Messe...

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business