US$136
US$94
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$87
US$80
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
US$110
US$88
  • Room Service
US$86
US$84
DORMERO Hotel Frankfurt(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Hotels.com
US$154
US$96
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$105
US$101
US$108
US$94
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$123
  • Pool
Hotel Excelsior(Frankfurt)
US$66
Priceline
1,500 results
All reviewsheavenly bedkonstablerwache stationthe club loungenespresso machinethe main shopping streetbusiness hotelvery nice hotelstar hotelshopping areaper dayan upgrades bahncentral locationbreakfast buffet isearly checkzeillobby
Reviewed 13 July 2017

If you are looking for a luxury hotel in Frankfurt with impeccable German service this is NOT the one. My wife and arrived early 12:30pm because we had an event to attend that evening. Reservation stated 2pm check in was told by the rude manager of front desk that it was 3:00 pm and they could not guarantee our room would be ready by 2pm. We were offered an immediate room for a 70 Euro upgrade fee. Because my wife had to get ready early before I got back to hotel at 2:30 to get ready we decided to pay the upgrade. After we did this we then got to our room only to be told that they were turning off the water from 2:30 - 3:30.... No mention of that at check in when we paid 140 Euros just for the privelge of getting a room early. Now I have to make other arrangements to get ready for our event after paying for a supposedly 5 star experience. As a SPG member this is the worst experience at a Westin, was also asked for my passport during check in that was back in my office just left another hotel in Bad Homburg that was a true class hotel that never asked me for passport my government issued US driving license was more than sufficient to validate who I was and my current home address.

Room Tip: I guess wait until after 3pm even if your reservation says check in is at 2pm
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Paul G,
Thanks for your post.
I appreciate your feedback and I am happy that we got together on the phone directly afterwards.
I hope that our discussions and arrangements were to your satisfaction even if it did not change what happened.

Hope to still meet you in person during your stay.
Sincerely yours
Peter
Peter.reischl@westin.com

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself would use a bit of paint and the rooms should be cleaner - a lot of dust and very noisy air conditioning. Great service though and very nice staff - helpful and smiley. Good on site restaurant and bar oh! And vintage cars in the lobby - delightful. Close to city centre very good for business night outs!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear PatrycjaB32

Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate you taking time to evaluate your stay.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the bar and restaurant and proud to read how you score our associates. This is what we train for and we believe it makes all the difference.

Please accept my apologies though if our rooms did not live up to your expectations. We do put high focus on cleanliness and I am sorry to hear that you did not receive what you have the right to expect in a Westin Grand Hotel.

Wishing you safe travels and hope to see you soon again in Frankfurt.
Kind regards
Peter.reischl@westin.com

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Well located in the heart of Frankfurt. Huge, rather a business hotel with a lot of luxury. We were early for checkin, but that wasn't a problem. Breakfast was delicious, although expensive. Staff was really helpful, even after our stay, informing us that we had left something in the room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Typical Westin standard. Large Hotel with no charm. The restaurant is a joke. Limited Platinum recognition- upgrade to Grand Deluxe and Club access. Club is ok but can't compare with Asia. Over 15 stays here but only an upgrade to a suite

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rene M
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Rene M,
Thank you for sharing your impressions of your stay with us. We regret very much that we did not fully meet your expectations. Rest assured that we take your feedback very seriously and your comments help us in reaching our aim to constantly improve our services and customer satisfaction.
We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you soon again and I would be grateful if you contact me personally to find the perfect arrangement for you.
With best regards,
Miriam Ballweg
Executive Assistant Manager i/c Rooms

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

After a week of business meetings in Frankfurt, I needed to unwind with some shopping. Having stayed at the Wyndham and the Intercontinental for the week, this was a refreshing change with lots to do around the hotel and abit more luxury than the others

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear 953ebrahimo,
A big thank you for your full score evaluation of our hotel. We are pleased to read that you had an enjoyed and relaxing your stay with us. We look very much forward to welcoming you soon again.
Best regards,