US$97
  • Restaurant
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$69
NH Hotels
Frankfurt Marriott Hotel(Frankfurt)
US$163
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
DORMERO Hotel Frankfurt(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$86
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
US$87
US$85
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$54
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$148
US$127
  • Pool
4,453 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportsports barcigar loungeclub roomconvenient locationan early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerrental caran overnight staysalemdavidoffavtotrainconveniencecostasspg
Reviewed 10 June 2012

The hotel is literally across the street from the airport terminal; But you have to go upstairs and take one of the walkways over to the hotel. The airport signs from baggage claim are not very helpful and do not list the Sheraton until you go upstairs to the ticketing area. I used Sheraton points to upgrade to a tower room with club access, even though we were leaving the next morning before it opened for breakfast. The staff of the Club is very accommodating and the selection of snacks and beverages was adequate for what we were looking for. The room was quiet, clean and well maintained. I would not stay there if I were spending any time in Frankfurt, but it is very, very convenient for a lay over or to catch an early morning flight.
One problem! If you request a wake up call at check in, double check it from the room! Last time, I did not get a wake up call; and this time I requested a wake up call at check in and later double checked it from the room. I was told that they could not find any request for a wake up call and noted the requested 5am wake up call. We did get this wake up call and had no problem making our flight.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear onlyslightlyLost,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

There are two pedestrian walkways that connect the hotel to airport Terminal 1. The walk takes only a couple of minutes and brings guests directly to our main entrances. I am sorry that you had difficulties to find signs to our hotel. Did you contact our hotel prior your arrival in order to get some help with directions?

I apologize for the inconveniences with your wake-up call. I promise to have a talk with our front desk team to see if there are any issues we should take care of. I am glad that you had otherwise a pleasant stay.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Stayed here twice, one night each. Nothing fancy, basic hotel located right at the airport. if you are looking for a nap, then the hotel has a day rate where yon can sleep for a few hours. Don't expect anything special from this hotel, just basic clean, basic, solid hotel with good service. Very friendly staff. All spoke good English

Dear PartytimeUSA,

Thank you very much for your review and for recommending our day use rooms. In our day rooms you can relax between two flights and have a snack or work in a calm atmosphere. Wherever your journey goes, it surely makes traveling so much easier.

When you plan your next trip to Frankfurt, please include us again in your travel plans. We would be happy to see you soon again.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

We often stay in this hotel while travelling to/from Canada to Europe and enjoy its proximity to the gates, merely several hundred meters. The club/towers floor is particularly nice, with its access to the lounge and free internet. While the price is high, we often used Starwood points.

Room Tip: Club/Towers if you can afford a difference
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Dear HalfMoonBay26,

It was a great pleasure to read your favorable comments and I hope you had a good journey home. Being a SPG member entails many benefits, one of them having the possibility to exchange points for free stays. We are happy to be part of that program.

I hope you will continue to be a loyal Starwood hotel guest. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

My husband and I have been staying here for nearly 30 years. I used to think it was the place to stay. Now I am not so sure. The location is perfect if you want to walk to the Frankfurt Airport. But for such a price, you would think that something would be first class. The bar was nice, but overpriced. There was a great restaurant in the basement. We were looking forward to a great German meal there. It has been taken over by the hotel and it is not the same. The food was average, and overpriced. The internet was free, for 30 minutes, but only worked from the lobby. In this day and age, most hotels offer free internet access. Here it is 19 euro for 24 hours. I think I will try the new Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel next time I stay at the airport.

Dear tybeegirlOhio,

Your stay was unfortunately not as relaxing as expected, and I regret that we did not make you more comfortable.

I am surprised to read your comment about our Taverne restaurant in the basement. We serve fresh regional specialities in a rustic setting, with a buffet lunch and à la carte dining in the evening. I regret that you did not feel entirely satisfied. By the way, our Taverne restaurant has always been managed by the hotel.

We would be happy if you would stay at our hotel again at your next visit to Frankfurt.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

We were returning to Canada from Italy, via Frankfurt, and had been away for 23 days. A rest was needed prior to our long trip home to Vancouver. The hotel has had many upgrades since our trip last year. The staff were friendly and helpful, as always. The lounge was exceptional for service and food.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. There is no noise to object to in any area. Internet was good on wi-fi and in the business center.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Garth P,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton for your stay in Frankfurt and for mentioning the many upgrades we had during the last couple of years. We try to keep pace with the expectations of modern travelers and regularly carry out renovations.

Thank you very much for your feedback and please come back soon!

Best regards,