Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center
  • Breakfast included
US$117
US$107
  • Restaurant
Ibis Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$139
US$121
InterContinental
  • Room Service
MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Airport(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$109
Travelocity
4,361 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportsports barcigar loungeclub rooman early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerconvenient locationsalemdavidoffavtoconveniencecostasspgtraingermanyplane
Reviewed 28 March 2007

Not at all that well sign posted from the airport even though it is connected by two walkways from Terminal 1. I flew into Terminal 2 which involved taking a train between terminals. Frankfurt is a big sprawling airport so it is easy to get confused.

Rooms are fine, adequate including a coffee maker. I had a club room with club lounge access which was comfortable and well stocked.

I stayed here for three nights as I was attending a conference, which is no doubt longer than the average guest stay. However the rooms lacked for nothing. I ate every day in the hotel and found the food to be very good and varied. I also found the staff I met plentiful, courteous and efficient. Bar staff proffessional and even when they were very busy I never waited long to be served a drink. Conference facilities were good and kept away from the main hotel traffic.

Views from every window seem to be of an airport, a busy motorway or a train station which act as reminders for exactly where you are located, no romantic beaches or endless savanah here! But for an airport hotel where priorities differ from other hotels, it certainly meets most requirements. Good location for a global conference too as Frankfurt airport is more-or-less accessable world wide.

Now I know the route from the airport to the Sheraton I won't forget it and I the hotel certainly left a positive impression..

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank Ruskieray
Reviewed 13 March 2007

I stayed at the Sheraton for 3 days and had a great experience.
The room was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. The concierge service was excellent. At one point I ran out of business cards and needed extra ones for the next day. I notified the concierge service and they came to my rescue and solve my problem by the next morning.
Although it is somewhat more expensive than the rest, it is well worht it. The breakfast buffet alone is worth the price. There are very few buffets that can be compared to the one offered by the Sheraton.
In all, I was very impressed with the hotel and its staff and I would definitely return there again.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank Pacwell
Reviewed 1 March 2007

When we missed our connecting flight in Frankfurt by five minutes, we were forced to spend 12 hours in Frankfurt. At this point we had been up since 3am London time and were just desperate for somewhere to shower and sleep. We found the Sheraton easy to find as it is connected to the airport, and staff quickly checked us in at a day rate and upgraded our room because of my starwood preferred guest card. Additionally, the check out time was extended an hour later free of charge. We found our room to be clean and very comfortable, and enjoyed the two on site restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rach727
Reviewed 11 February 2007

Met my husband there to continue on to a trip to Asia. Ideal stop after a long plane ride. The room was small but comfortable and clean. Ideal location at the airport for hanging out until your next flight. Hotel restaurants offered good food. The one German restaurant had delicious food and great ambiance. Enjoyed the Wiener Schnitzel and Riesling wines. Fitness center had all the amenites you need along with a great view of watching cars fly down the autobahn. I would definitely stay at the Sheraton again. Location is way too convenient!

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2007

I arrived in Frankfurt airport late in the evening. Even though the hotel is in the airport it was hard to find and I had to ask three times. It is in Terminal 1, near Section B. Despite the lateness there was a long queue for reception although the receptionist was very pleasant when I got to the front. She gave me the ( I thought ) good news that I had been upgraded; she did not tell me what was obvious when I got to the door of the room - it was a smoking room despite my confirmed non smoking reservation.
It stank. In fact the room was on a no smoking floor but the ashtray and hotel matches showed that this was meant to be no smoking.

I rang reception who said that they were very full but that they would look into it and call back right away. They didn't. To cut a long story short, by midnight it was obvious I had the choice of sleeping in the room or in the airport. I made the wrong decision and slept in the room. The next morning I felt like I had been sleeping in an ashtray and my clothes hanging in the closet smelt

The next morning there was an even longer queue to check out. Noone asked whether I had enjoyed my stay. They would not have received a very cordial answer.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled on business