US$103
US$97
Movenpick.com
  • Restaurant
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$74
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

DORMERO Hotel Frankfurt(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$82
US$115
US$107
Agoda.com
2,175 results
All reviewsclassic hotelgrand deluxe roombeautiful hotelchristmas marketrain showerroom servicefive star hotelthe location is perfectan upgraderooms are largeshopping areabreakfast buffetbusiness tripdowntown frankfurtthe air conditioningtrain stationfrankfurters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved this hotel. It was the prettiest hotel we passed and I imagine the best hotel in all of Frankfurt. The bar was a lovely way to end the day and we enjoyed it each day.

The rooms were large and the bathrooms lovely. The closets were also massive.

We really enjoyed the staff who were lovely and helpful. We did not eat meals but we did enjoy desserts and drinks each day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
FrankfurterHof, Manager at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear sydney k,
thank you for your kind review and praise – especially about our staff. This is much appreciated by the entire team!
please do visit us again upon your next visit to Frankfurt.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Possibly one of the best hotels I have ever stopped at. Our second visit, and if possible even better than the first. Rooms are fantastic. Restaurant wonderful. Staff second to none. We had a superior room that was well worth the extra. Room service provided a excellent meal after arriving late due to a flight delay. All made th stay memorable.

Stayed: June 2018
FrankfurterHof, Manager at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Richard C,

reading your awesome review about the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof makes us proud and we thank you for this beautiful posting.
We are glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay.
Please do return soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was exhausted after a long trip and was spending the night in Frankfurt before a long trip home the next day. It was an easy ride from the airport, and I just heaved a sigh of relief when I got to the peace and quiet of the room. Unfortunately, there was some pounding nearby. Fortunately, when I called the desk they sent someone immediately to help me change my room. I had an unbelievably good appetizer in the bar - shrimp wrapped in potatoes and deep fried. And, the breakfast buffet was one of the best I've ever had. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Korleen K,
reading your review about the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof makes us very happy and we thank you for this posting.
We all hope that you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We loved everything about this hotel
From the moment from check-in to departure we got excellent service
Very luxurious hotel
Recommend it to couples
Very romantic hotel
Excellent hotel close to everything
The rooms are clean and the staff are really nice and help any question there is
The price was excellent
The rooms are large and stunning

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael W

Dear Michael W,
Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel as I used to stay in Brussels and it was very nice there. Location of this hotel is very convenient to explore Frankfurt in every way. Just a few blocks to almost everything, old town, river, shopping and central station. U Bahn is just next door.

Restaurant is very nice. We tried Oscar brasseries which is very nice! Everything is delicious and nice decoration. Breakfast is the best. Quality of food is excellent.

Staffs are friendly and helpful.

Room is very spacious compared with other hotels in Europe. One thing I am not happy is that there is no coffee / tea in the room. With the rate of over euro 300 per night, I think adding coffee or tea which is quite standard amenities should be considered.

I still recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
FrankfurterHof, Manager at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Sukit P,
Especially your comment about our staff.

We are offering coffee and tea facilities as of our Grand Deluxe Category. For your next stay, please let us know, if you prefer this categorie.