US$101
US$97
Movenpick.com
  • Restaurant
DORMERO Hotel Frankfurt(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$72
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Hotel Excelsior(Frankfurt)
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
US$83
US$81
  • Room Service
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$111
US$92
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$144
US$127
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe red light districtthe main train stationnice hotelsingle roomdrug usersair conditioningrestaurants and barsminute walktwo blocksrecommend this hotelsmall roomincluded breakfastwithin walking distanceenjoyed my staywould stay here againfree wifithe breakfast area
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Met expectations. Breakfast was terrific. Would definately recommend. Service excellent. First time in Frankfurt so pleased everything worked out well. Wifi was high quality. Should have taken train from airport as only a short walk to hotel. Taxi much more expensive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
JSManagerGR, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear wehls,

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommending us to others, it is very much appreciated. I'm very glad your experience here at the Victoria Hotel lived up to your expectations. Our staff enjoyed catering to your needs and you are absolutely right that it is much more convenient to take the train from the airport, since it is only an eleven minute ride and three minutes walk from the train station to the Hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally via Jessica.schnabel@victoriahotel.de for any further bookings or requests.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This hotel is about three minutes walk up the main street from the Hauptbahnhof, a definite plus. The area is a bit seedy but also vibrant and full of restaurants and bars. You can walk into the centre or across the river to the museum quarter in 10-15 minutes. On the plus side, the staff are friendly and very helpful. A good breakfast was included in our accommodation price. Our room was large and recently renovated. On the minus side we found the beds a little soft and the pillows needed replacing. Overall it was a pretty good stay and we would go back to this hotel because we thought it offered good value for money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear mbloggs,

Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are very glad that you had a great stay overall and especially that you would be returning to us in the future.
All our rooms are equipped with medium-firm mattresses. We are able to exchange them for you, into a harder one, if we know about it in advance. Your comment regarding the pillows has been passed on to housekeeping department already. Thank you very much for letting us know.

We are looking forward to your next trip already.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Let me say that as a Canadian I found the room small, but that's just my cultural shock (never been to Europe) . That being said, the room was perfectly functional and clean.
The included breakfast was adequate in my opinion (eggs, bacon, sausage, cold cuts, cheeses, salade, fruit salade and pastries)
Most importantly for me at least, they let me do an early check in at 9:30am (normally it's at 2pm). They actually suggested it, I just wanted to leave my carry-on and do some visiting.
Don't know if I'll come back to Frankfurt (no fault to the city), but if I do, I'll book this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear razvan_zamfir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I can assure you that your feedback about the hotel and our breakfast offering is well valued. We always try our best to let our guests enter the room as soon as poosible, since we know how important it is to freshen up, especially after long travels.

If I can be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly via Jessica.schnabel@victoriahotel.de. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

The hotel rooms Toilets are very clean individual AC Control in each room the Breakfast is very good the location is walking distance from down town, nice restaurants and central station free WIFI available
Staff are very helpful and friendly

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
JSManagerGR, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear rajasharaiha,

WOW! What a wonderful review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Feel free to contact me personally via Jessica.schnabel@victoriahotel.de for any further bookings or requests.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We liked the hotel. Only minus was that we wanted 4 person room, but got 3 persons room. Hotel’s idea was that children under 13 years can sleep in same bed with parents. Anyway the location was fine and room was nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Timo1976_Fin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. Primarily I am very glad you liked our Hotel. Please note that children under the age of 13 area able to sleep in the parent's bed FREE of charge. If you however would like to have an extra bed for the child, I would recommend to book two double rooms, since our Hotel does not offer any four bed rooms. Nevertheless we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.