US$112
Hotels.com
Hotel Excelsior(Frankfurt)
US$116
  • Breakfast included
NH Frankfurt Villa(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$68
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
  • Room Service
US$124
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
DORMERO Hotel Frankfurt(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$86
US$77
Priceline
All reviewsmini kitchensmall kitchenettecity centreskyline viewfirst flooreuropean central banktram lineminute walkroom numberhotel restaurantstayed here for one nightstationwashingdryercnn
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Very old design, the floor is smelling and dirty. Internet sucks. The breakfast is overrated as you can find much better places close to the hotel. Finally they charged me 350 EUR for losing my key without having a second one!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vasilis P
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

one of the worst experiences I've had, no water or ice, the beds are very uncomfortable, the people who work at the reception are the most torrid, the rooms are super hot, in fact I came for 1 month to Frankfurt and the I left and I changed hotels ... in short, this hotel is useless! a total deception

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Franklin Q
Reviewed 28 November 2017

This is an old hotel, but also nice. The room is clean, the shower is also fine. Well located, pretty close to a metro station. The good thing about the room is that it has a mini kitchen, so you can make your own food. There is a nice Indian restaurant on the first floor.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Carlos_Maciel_16641
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I spent 3 nights at this hotel, for a business event.
Hotel is about 1 km far from train station. Not at downtown, but not too bad at the end (speaking on position).
A part of this, Hotel style is a bit sad...very cold.
Awful wifi network.
Breakfast actually absent, very poor.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cianabro
Reviewed 27 August 2017

After a 10 hour flight arrived at the hotel at 5.38 pm on 31 May, 2017 for my lengthy stay and was told room was not ready. Was told to wait about 20 minutes. After 30 minutes inquired about room and was asked if I would accept a smoking double room. Took it (room 118). The smell of smoke dissipated after a few days.
I have stayed here before and often choose apart hotels because I prefer access to a kitchen/kitchennette to cook my own food especially when my stay is a long one which was the case in this instance. I spent 12 weeks in this hotel.
This hotel is quite challenged as far as housekeeping is concerned but housekeeping has improved significantly since my first stay here seven years ago. The quality of the work is not up to the standard of similarly rated hotels that I have stayed in. Nevertheless, I do not blame the staff as they appear to be very overworked.
However, for the price I paid the hotel was very good value for money. The room to which I was assigned was spacious and very quiet. The windows were very good quality sound proofed, however, it would not be wise to keep them closed in the summer months as there is no air conditioning. It would have been great if ceiling fans were installed. For a small fee residents have access to a washing machine and dryer in the basement. There is also very easy access to trains and trams. A fifteen minute walk will take you to the riverside.
In spite of the minor challenges I will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Cutty1954
Golden_Leaf_Hotels, Guest Relation at ACHAT Comfort City-Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Cutty1954, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Kind regards, Golden Leaf Hotel & Residence Frankfurt.