US$101
US$98
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
US$83
  • Room Service
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$101
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$148
US$127
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
DORMERO Hotel Frankfurt(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
US$108
US$96
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewssmall hotelquiet locationone nightbusiness tripbed was very comfortablefree wifiminute walkwalking distancebathroomtwintramdeskstation
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Villa Orange is located in a residential area, within easy walking distance of downtown (approx. 15 minutes). Our room was spotless and very comfortable, and the bathroom was a dream -- claw-footed tub AND a roomy shower stall. The breakfast buffet was lovely, and completely organic -- fresh bread & rolls, cold cuts & cheese, fruit salad, muesli, yogurt, soft-boiled eggs, etc. Another plus is that the hotel is completely non-smoking. Last, but not least, Villa Orange also offers free wifi -- you just have to ask for the code at the front desk.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kts66
Reviewed 28 June 2010

Stayed at Villa Orange for 2 nights in June as I was attending a seminar in the city. It is a very nice and welcoming hotel, with friendly staff and an informal atmosphere that I found absolutely great compared to your standard business hotel.
Location is great in a very quiet residential area 10 minutes walk from the pedestrian city centre and 15 minutes by tramway to the main business area.
Spacious room with spacious bathroom and two balconies - clean, totally quiet and very comfortable. The only slighlty negative point is that TV is in German only.
Buffet breakfast was excellent and there is a terrace for al fresco breakfast too (lovely).
I think the hotel is excellent value for money and I can totally recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2010

I stayed there with my brother when we went on work. Villa Orange has lovely rooms and the one we stayed in E02 had a great view of the street. Room is spacious, bathroom is a true delight (though we were wondering why two wash basins are fitted there!). The shower cubicle is great and the wireless internet works well- complimentary. Breakfast is terrific and the building is located in a quite residential neighborhood. There is a small supermarket close by and the train stop is couple of minutes away. I will recommend this place to anyone going to Frankfurt/Main on work or holidaying. Staff are friendly, warm and you feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2010

I chose Villa Orange for a one night stay in Frankfurt and was expecting a different kind of service to what the numerous business hotels of this city have to offer. The disappointment started with my arrival: although I had reserved a parking space, the car park in the back yard of the hotel was already full, and when one of the two receptionists on duty came out he asked, without any greeting or 'can I help you?', he just barked from above: 'are you Mister x? Did you book a parking space?' I was then asked to come in with my luggage (it didn't occur to him that he might offer to carry one of my bags) and so on... I was then ordered to park my hire car in an underground car park around the corner and even though there were three empty lots I had been strongly advised to squeeze into the narrowest and least accessible. Well, I didn't want to take a risk with the (rather large) hire car and chose a different space, and when I got back the next morning the other two spaces were still empty. So what was all the fuss about?
The room itself was adequate, the bathroom rather nice but the shower was blocked so that I had to turn the water off half way through my shower. The floor in the room had not been hoovered, there was fluff and a rubber band under the bed.
Furthermore, I couldn't work out what it was that made Villa Orange call itself an 'eco' hotel, and I still have no idea. It shouldn't mean blocked drains, dirty floors and arrogant staff.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank Fotobear
Reviewed 10 May 2010

Great price to value. It has a very good location at least for my needs (one metro stop from downtown). Staff is friendly, breakfast is good, price is fine, rooms are quiet and nice. The only issue is how to find it :) you need to have GPS.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business