US$103
US$97
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

DORMERO Hotel Frankfurt(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$114
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
US$85
  • Room Service
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$53
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$97
  • Pool
US$144
US$126
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewspublic transportationnice hotelbreakfast buffettram stationunderground parkingcity centrelong weekendbusiness tripironing boardrooms are comfortablegerman hotelsvisiting frankfurthotel restaurantearly checkbusiness hotelconsulateeuro
Reviewed 31 January 2018

By chance I ended up at this hotel.
It is not so central compared to the city center, but I can strongly recommend this as an alternative.
Very nice staff, pretty and clean rooms.
Fantastic good breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I spent 1 night here while on a business trip. The hotel service was very good. The food in the ground floor bar/restaurant was very tasty and prepared in full sight of diners. Breakfast was typical continental and good. The gym is quite small.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

One afternoon, when I returned to my room I noticed that my alarm watch was disappeared with my slippers. I did not find them. I reported to the housekeepings foreman, who came with housekeeperman to my room. He told then, that those are in my luggage. I opened luggage and those were there ! Why in earth ? In the evening I later saw that the nice present from hotel manager was stolen from my side table !! He had taken it to himself. And I did not get the similar one from reception, as manager was off-duty. I become really angry. Besides I bought Fanta from the drink automat in the same floor and it was really bad. I looked the last drinkable date and it was over 2 months old, in August. So a little tip to you. If you visit the hotel, keep always " Don´t disturb " outside your door or be at present and watch after housekeeper´s work. And put a little valuables in your safe in the room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Lasse N
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Situated right at the metro, supermarket, good eateries and a nice neighbourhood for a good walk in the evening. A good and simplistic breakfast, being a vegetarian pretty much eat the same thing for 5 days (lol).
Rooms are comfortable and cozy, and a good front desk. They have a room downstairs to freshen up, incase you have checked out early but have a late evening flight. Very helpful and courteous staff.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Rahul J
Best Western Pr... I, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier IB Hotel Friedberger Warte, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Rahul J,
thank you for your review. We are very happy, you enjoyed your stay and liked the location, surroundings and helpful staff. Thank you too for your input concerning the vegetarian side of our breakfast, we will take this information and use it for the better. Kind regards, Elisabeth Berg, Online Quality Manager

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Nice, clean, quiet rooms, friendly service, very accommodating to early check in (thanks!), excellent breakfast buffet.
Location was good for our purpose, parking available at no cost, good restaurant.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Best Western Pr... I, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier IB Hotel Friedberger Warte, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Gabriele S.,
thanks a lot for your kind review. We are very happy you enjoyed the location of our hotel, breakfast, staff and parking. Looking forward to see you again, warm regards, Elisabeth Berg