“Elegant Bakery with Quality Pastries and Extensive Food Options”

Les Deux Messieurs Boulangerie
Ranked #5 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Wiesbaden
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: French
Description: Boulangerie and Coffeshop with french inspired products. Leave the world behind you and enjoy fine french bakery - at the Cafe or to take home and share with your family fine Croissants, Macarons, Tartes, Quiches or other delicious food.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Les Deux Messieurs is an incredibly elegant French bakery located in the charming town of Wiesbaden. The bakery is equipped with stunning chandeliers and flowers throughout the cafe, and the presentation of the baked goods and fresh bread makes it hard to just choose one. The menu has a ton of options for breakfast, brunch, and lunch. The atmosphere is lovely, and the staff are both kind and attentive. There is a very large seating area indoors and outdoors, and the outdoor tables have large umbrellas to block the summer sun. I recommend the apricot tarte, and while all the bread is amazing, I loved the brioche! I will definitely return during my next trip to the area.

huth2017, Geschäftsführer at Les Deux Messieurs Boulangerie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Lauren Bernick, Merci beaucoup for taking the time to evaluate our offerings and writing this lovely critique on tripadvisor. We do look forward welcoming you again any time! Best regards from Les Deux Messieurs - your host Carsten Huth

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I come here for coffee from time to time, but this last time, I had to share my experience.

I was joining 2 friends who were already drinking coffee - I myself got ignored as a 'new guest' for about 10 minutes, so went to find a waitress. No apology, but she took my order for a cappuccino.

Then, I watched the cappuccino sitting there on the machine (growing cold) whilst the waitresses talked amongst themselves. I went to get it myself in the end........

Unacceptable service!

Carsten H, Geschäftsführer at Les Deux Messieurs Boulangerie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Bonjour jacksogh, thank you for sharing your experience on Mothers Day Sunday with us. You are absolutely right that this is no good service - to call a mishap the worst service in Wiesbaden is however a bit harsh. We are all human beings and somtime we make mistakes or oversee something. I hope during your next visit we can make it up to you! Best regards your host Carsten Huth & Team

Reviewed 14 April 2017

fresh tasty food- made simply to perfection, lovely service, always a delight to stop for a treat when we are shopping.

Carsten H, Geschäftsführer at Les Deux Messieurs Boulangerie, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Bonjour hhsol, thank you so much for your evaluation on tripadvisor and sharing your valued opinion with us. Our team and I were delighted about your nice words.
Do stop again soon - Happy Easter from your host Carsten Huth & Team

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Visited place for afternoon coffee with family. Good service. Pastry and cakes good and fresh.
Overall, clean.

Carsten H, Geschäftsführer at Les Deux Messieurs Boulangerie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear 66-Route, thank you so much for your evaluation on tripadvisor - much appreciated!
Your host Carsten Huth & team

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Slow service - 15 minutes till waiter approached. High prices for what you get . Ordered a Croque Monsieur, got a very basic cheese&ham toast, from the type served in busy airports. Oh, it had a1/3 of a tomato, sliced next to it. This is what the waitress referred to as "tomato salad "...
Then I ordered a "Home made Marzipan Croissant". Croissant - yes, but not baked today... Marzipan? Well, since Marzipan is made of almonds and sugar, so yes - there was one thinly sliced almond on it (fell off...) and some sugar powder.
The Chocolate - milk was nice. Too bad it had less than 150 ml of milk...
It's a pity. Great disappointment.

2  Thank s h
Carsten H, Geschäftsführer at Les Deux Messieurs Boulangerie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Bonjour, your review hits us really hard and honestly its a bit unfair - I was there personnally on sunday (very busy day since Easter Market took place) - my advice when you have a complaint bring it to our attenion when you are on premises - now there is not much we can fix. Our Croques and other products are generally very good and we get fantastic reviews. You should give us another try and then ask for me or our Storemanager. 1 Point is the worst you can give to any place on tripavvisor - do we really deserve that? Your host Carsten Huth and team.