“Comfortable breakfast”
Review of Mercure - Restaurant Zaffarano - CLOSED

Mercure - Restaurant Zaffarano
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Staying in a hotel for a week,I started to get bored, but for couple of days I would have been satisfied with the variety.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

I've dined for breakfast here during my stays in the hotel, the breakfast is good, the chef will cook eggs how you like them, a nice selection of meat and fish, most of the staff are friendly.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

I'm not sure who the chef is or how long he will be here but the food I had here was the best I have had for at least a year. I had catfish with potato/ parsnip mash and orange peppers. Doesn't sound that good but was superb.The fish was very good ( perfectly cooked) and the side dishes absolutely excellent. I had to try desert based on that and being a rhubarb fan had the variation on rhubarb. The dessert was a trio of rhubarb dishes a cake, sorbet and creme brûlée. The cake was ok, a bit lacking on rhubarb, the sorbet similar but the rhubarb creme brûlée was the best dessert I have had in years. I never would have expected such a flavor.

Never thought I'd say this for a hotel restaurant but if it's the same chef I'll be eating in a lot in future trips. A really pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 8 February 2015

The service and atmosphere are great. The food is also very good and the price is right. It is a very convenient option if you are staying at the Crowne Plaza.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Good selection for everyone. Cheeses, meats, brot, eggs. Fresh Orange Juice and coffee. Service was excellent every morning