“Excellent breakfast ”

Ranked #2 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Wiesbaden
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had cappuccino, the New York breakfast, and a waffle. All delicious. Lovely outdoor patio. The have a gluten free cake option, though it’s in the same cooler as regular pastry.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Been coming for years because the waffles and ice cream are tasty. However, the place is understaffed and does not focus on timely service, to the point of frustration. Takes too long even to be acknowledged by the staff, and once an order is placed, takes very long even just to get drinks. And at every point up to paying the bill, there is no sense of purpose or timeliness from the servers, and definitely no sign of contrition. The waffles and ice cream are good, the food slightly less so, and the coffee not worth having. Based on the service alone, I can only recommend Latte Art if you are not hungry and have plenty of time, or just for the walk up, take away ice cream.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We've been here cause of an recommendation.
We didn't regt - Amazing ice cream!
My friends from Belgium mentioned the good quality of the chocolate.

We'll come back!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I normally would not write a bad review unless it stood out. I have been here before and had decent service with a local friend. Unfortunately, when I went along with my kids, we didn't have that great of a service prior. No language barrier, just the thoughtful invitation was uninviting this time. The food is good but the service could be better. It's inconsistency of service serves for better opportunity to seek other opportunities to other cafes. It's unfortunate because I was excited to share this with other friends.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We just bought some sorbet and ice cream to go but actually came back and bought five more scoops and coffee. The sorbet is excellent and very reasonably priced. Little bit disappointed that they didn't know how to make flat white as the looked like a kind of place that could!