“Nice small hotel”

Town Hotel Wiesbaden
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Wiesbaden
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice little hotel in the center of Wiesbaden. The staff was very polite and helpful. Breakfast is rich and in my opinion everybody can find something to start the day with smile on the face. I recommend it!

Stayed: October 2017

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Comfortable hotel. Very peasant welcome. The hotel was very conveniently sited for the theatre and some good restaurants. I would certainly be happy to stay there again.
It was an easy walk to the railway station.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
townhotelwiesbaden, Manager at Town Hotel Wiesbaden, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thank you very much - we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and would be happy to welcome you anytime in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Great location in the heart of Wiesbaden. 5 minute walk from the casino, park and shops.

Bed was very comfy. The room does get hot quickly but the owner installed an air conditioning unit. The ac unit can get a bit loud but a small price to pay for being cool in the summer months.

Room is immaculately clean and heard no outside noise when the windows were closes. Bathroom had a really great and powerful shower.

Lots of tea and coffee with a kettle if you so desire in the room. Breakfast was varied and tasty in a buffet style.

Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming.

I would have no hesitation in coming back again. Great find!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephen s
townhotel, Manager at Town Hotel Wiesbaden, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thanks a million for your great review and of course fopr staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

When we walked into our room (which was clean and small) and I saw the packs of earplugs on the bedside tables, my heart sank. Would this mean it was going to be noisy all night? It was, in fact, fairly noisy outside our room until about 10 PM, then quieted down. With the window closed, my husband and I were able to sleep well without the earplugs. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The optional breakfast (extra cost) was really good with a huge choice of meats, cheeses, breads, yogurts, cereals and fruits. Parking was nearby in an underground lot for 12 Euro a night. In the lobby, there is a frig with bottled drinks, treats and ice cream that you can help yourself to, on an honour system. Nice touch when you need a snack and don't want to go far! I liked this hotel but the best thing about it was the staff, who were very helpful and kind. I appreciated that they spoke English so well because our German is nonexistent, unfortunately.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hiskid

Thank you so much for your detailed review and we are sorry - we never thought guests might find it frightening to have earplugs in the room but of course this might create the impression that it coul dbe noisy.... which generally speaking it relly isn't ;-)). So we are glad all went well and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

My wife and I stayed for our second time at the Town Hotel during the Wiesbaden Christmas Market and it was spectacular. The moment we checked into the Town Hotel and were greeted at the reception desk and unpacked in our room we knew this was the start of a great vacation.

The hotel is conveniently located, its extremely close to shops, restaurant, cafes, parks and every other attraction in the city.The room was very nice, spacious and clean, needless to say very relaxing and with a lot of charm. The breakfast buffet had a variety of some very delicious items, I particularity liked the assorted breads, cold-cuts and cheeses.

The entire Town Hotel Staff was absolutely fabulous. From the time we were greeted at the reception desk throughout the time we were there (5 days), every member of the staff made us feel welcomed, answered all our questions, and gave us some really great information about the local area. Out of all the hotels I've ever stayed in I can honestly say they are the very best!!! I look forward to my next trip and stay at the Town Hotel!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SmilinIrishmen
townhotel, Manager at Town Hotel Wiesbaden, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Good afternoon, we really appreciate your comments and detailed review and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us again. Thanks a million and see you again! Slán abhaile :-)