TRYP Wolfsburg(Wolfsburg)
  • Bar/Lounge
Global Inn(Wolfsburg)
US$133
  • Restaurant
Hotel & Restaurant Jott wie Jager(Wolfsburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$96
US$94
  • Restaurant
Novum Hotel Strijewski(Wolfsburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
1,029 results
All reviewsthe ritz carltonclub flooroutdoor poolvw factorypower stationvalet parkingaqua restauranthigh qualityluxury hotelheated floorsworld classpower plantrooms are greatperfect servicetaking careamazing hotelmichelin restaurant
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Being honest, I am a bit annoyed about the behaviour of Volkswagen concerning the „Dieselthematik“. So it was time to satisfy my desire for revenge: I booked an Executive Suite at RC Wolfsburg which is part of the theme park “VW Autostadt” and owned by Volkswagen. They spend a lot of money to operate the theme park and I am assure that our stay was subsidized by VW as the costs of running all this top class business probably are higher than the rates one have to pay for using all this. So we stayed for two nights (two adults, two children), our rate was 425 Euro/night and included breakfast, valet parking and non alcoholic drinks of the minibar.

The property was best maintenanced, everything was state of the art. Same was the service, much better and more personal than known from RC Berlin or Vienna. Everything one expects from a top luxury hotel was given: personal welcome at the door, valet parking, very friendly and attentive staff. Our suite 256 was quite spacious with nice views over the theme park. Amenities for the children were placed and a requested babysitter was well organized by the concierge.

Breakfast buffet was generous but first day a bit overcrowded. We also had dinner at Aqua-Restaurant which is rated with three stars at Guide Michelin. During our stay this was the only issue where our expectations weren’t met. Of course, the menu was well done and corresponded to other top level restaurants we know. There was a lack of atmosphere and a business attitude of the service. They were polite but there was no heartiness like in the other units of the hotel. Never mind, for business a good location, for a romantic dinner not the best option.

In total we were very satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I can honestly say that this hotel has the best service I have ever experienced. I am a frequent customer, and every time I am impressed with how friendly and helpful the staff are. Chaba, Heinan, Sandra, Claudio and Daniel are fantastic. They are extremely thoughtful, and try to make the hotel my home away from home. It is always nice to see and talk to them. The chefs at the Club are very talented. I never enjoyed soup before my trips there, and the chefs consistently make delicious food. Chad in the reception area is very helpful. He has great advice on places to see in the area, and is always welcoming. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Chose the Ritz-Carlton as we had one day to visit the Autostadt, which the hotel overlooks. From the moment we pulled in with our hire car - oh to have a swish car to pull up in for valet parking - the service was impeccable tho warm and friendly. We gratefully accepted an unexpected upgrade to a suite, which was amazing. Every staff interaction was lovely and if I could give a six star rating, I would. Truly impressive in every way. (Ps...we booked via booking.com & got a
great rate!)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a night for an official visit to Volkswagen plant. The hotel is luxurious with very nice amenities and cozy ambiance. The checkin was smooth, the rooms nice and the overall feel was of comfort and luxury. I stayed at the room facing the power plant and it had good view for some one with connections to VW. Overall, I won't mind staying here again giving the comfort and luxury....

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This might have been the best hotel I have been to in Europe so far. Not to big - but with everything you need. Top gym, fantastic outdoor pool, great lounge on the 4th floor, modern rooms with balcony, convenient location. Cocktails are priced fairly - live music in the bar area (not to loud).
Breakfast was good though not outstanding. The staff is very attentive and friendly - world class level. Overall the hotel has a modern but very warm atmosphere - a definitive recommendation.
Internet is fast!