Kameha Grand
  • Breakfast included
V-Hotel(Bonn)
US$99
US$110
Mercure Hotel Bonn Hardtberg(Bonn)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$79
US$83
Priceline
1,062 results
All reviewsgreat designthe riverinfinity poolhigh techbusiness hotelfive star hotelamazing hoteljunior suiterooms are modernbreakfast buffet issparhineturndownirritationtechnologyluxuryatrium
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Kameha for one night during a stop over. My husband went to the spa which he enjoyed a lot. The room was nice, a little dark. Be aware of the open bathroom as not everybody likes that. The parking garage is conveniently located underneath the hotel.
Staff was friendly, can’t complain. We were only disappointed in one thing: during check in we asked if the Alm would be open that night as we wanted to have dinner there. We were told yes. When we arrived at 8.50 pm, we were told that the kitchen was already closed. We were very disappointed, on one hand that they would close so early but also that we weren’t told during the check-in. It’s just a little detail, but we were very much looking forward to it. The dinner at the lobby bar was nice though.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Satisfaction_Bonn, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Kameha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Dana,

thank you for your Feedback. We´re really pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your Stay.
The early closing of the RheinAlm was absolute exemption, I´m verry sorry for any discomfort.
Come back again, we look forward to be you Host.

Best regards

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Thismis not a five star hotel, but a nice middle class hotel Very modern feeling but it looks a bit cheap. Inwas booked in a room where they were expecting also a dog although I don’t have one. I had ro find out myself who everything worked in the room which was difficult. The safe was hidden in a drawer. At night a was able to put out all lights except for one. This was the shaving mirror which gave very much light. No turn down service at night. Terrible colors in corridors. Breakfast buffet was okay but not convenient located in an area where all the guests enter the restaurant. Kind service. High prices for a glass of wine and horrible chicken nuggets.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank EmotionsTraveler
Satisfaction_Bonn, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Kameha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear EmotionsTraveler,

thank you for your response. I´m very sorry that you didn't enjoy your Stay 100%.
Could you send me an Email to Isabelle.Klingen@kamehagrand.com, so that I can check your Room Number and the Light from the Shaving Mirror?
We would be very pleased if you would come to visit us again.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Just spent a night at the Kameha with my wife and the overall experience, hotel, dinner at Yunico, room was ‘Okay’ which in my view is not good enough for the price or ambitions of the hotel. I travel a lot and stay in hotels of all ranges. For the range this hotel situates itself in a junior suite should not have a broken mirror, the railing for the bathroom door visibly damaged, a desk with a hidden plug too narrow to fit your Mac laptop plug into and a light system that leaves you in the dark as you struggle to figure it out. The room on the whole was nice, large and comfortable but you expect those things at 3 star hotels or above.
The service at Yunico was well done but the meal, while at some points eye-opening, in the end left my wife and I thinking about the value for the money. In my opinion that is a fail. Everyone knows going in what the costs will be but we expect an experience that leaves us feeling like it was a treat worth the money. If you are wondering whether it was worth it...then it wasn’t.
Breakfast is great. Lots of variety and high quality.
Check-in and check-out were fine but I still find their system a bit awkward. At check-in I noticed one family cut in front of a couple because no one is quite clear where to stand.
The interior decor is quite well done and definitely puts you in the mood that this is not a standard experience or a standard hotel. And it is not. It is above the standard but not quite up to the standard they are aiming for.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Satisfaction_Bonn, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Kameha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear adyer12,

thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Kameha Grand Bonn. We appreciate your detailed review and the remarks you mention. It is not our standard to have broken inventory in our rooms. I will follow up on this issue with my colleague to fix this as soon as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your experience at the Yunico did not meet your expectations... At the Yunico we strive to impress each of our guests to maximum. We would be happy to hear more about your experiences made at the Yunico to improve our service. I would be happy to forward your feedback to our Restaurant Manager if you send it to me: julian.teske@kamehagrand.com

Once again, thank you for the review and for giving us the opportunity to improve. We would be glad to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,
Julian Teske
Director of Marketing

Reviewed 30 September 2017

While the check-in experience wasn't good (unfriendly staff) and you need to wait in line to get your parking ticket validated, the rooms are modern, colorful (as is the lobby) and overall an out-of-the-ordinary hotel stay experience. Both their Japanese and Italian restaurants are pricey but offer excellent choices and quality. Spacey parking garage (not standard in Europe).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Satisfaction_Bonn, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Kameha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear tvonruex,

thank you for your Feedback. I´m very sorry that the CheckIn was unfriendly, I´ll discuss this with the Front Office. Apart from that I´m happy to hear that you spent a great Time at our Hotel and recommend our Restaurants as well.
Come back soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

5th or 6th time I have stayed here. Super hotel on the surface with a top class Japanese restaurant but the technology in the rooms is not working and service is shocking. They have a "just 4 u" button that is not answered and when it is the requested service does not arrive. Seems like cost cutting measures are being taken too far. I was upgraded to a wonderful room but touch screen did not work and the superb bathroom had only one shampoo (bath and shower). Empty minibar and no ironing facilities in room. Requested call back from reception did not happen to arrange wake up call. Falling a long way short for what should be a top class business hotel. Shocking and you can stay in far better business hotels in Bonn.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank John F
Satisfaction_Bonn, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Kameha Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear John,

thank you for your Feedback. I´m really sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay this time. I´d like to hear more about that and would ask you to send me a personal Email to Isabelle.Klingen@wccbhotel.com