“Very delicious and quality burgers!!!”
Review of Hans Im Gluck

Hans Im Gluck
Ranked #44 of 2,499 Restaurants in Cologne
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Altstadt-Nord
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We went there with my gf on a sunday night. The service was very fast and pleasant. The portions were very reasonable and the taste of the burgers amazing. Plus I like the sauce options!! Must for sure!!!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Went with some colleagues, one who loves his burgers, so of course we tried them. I liked mine, a basic burger but my colleagues thought it was the best burgers of the trip and one only eats burgers. So there is that.

Good drink and beer assortment. Nice friendly staff. Great environment.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

What I love about the chain is the concept. You can eat and be full for 15 euros and cocktail is included. It's always very busy and you can't reserve. One of the best hamburgers I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Lovey burger bar, great atmosphere with attentive staff. Lots of choices and great side dish options. Seating is tight and they pack lots in to the restaurant but this kind
of makes the atmosphere even better. 5 of us ate and had a few beers and was €75. Most burgers come in under €10. Would go again.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Modern restaurant, very tasty salads :) staff was very helpful. Would definitely recommend to a friend. I believe it's mostly suitable for younger age groups.