US$119
US$110
Hilton
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$139
US$123
US$87
US$83
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$130
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$139
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$62
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Windsor Hotel(Cologne)
US$89
US$80
Priceline
All reviewstrain stationair conditioningnice hotelroom was a decent sizerecommend this hotelquiet areacold meatscity breakcomfortable bedside streetminute walkwould stay againtrade showexcellent breakfastsingle roomvisited colognethe river
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Went for a trade show and the initial hotel I booked right next to the exhibition had overbooked themselves. Booking firm offered me to stay at Hotel Santo and I took it. I agree with some comments made about Wifi, bath towels and duvet but this slight short comings are made up by incredible friendly and hard working staff. The hotel and the rooms are impeccable. The hotel bar which serves drinks until very late(not sure if it closes at all) is incredible clean and shiny. The hotel seems to run like a Swiss clockwork.From getting taxis in a couple of minutes to recommending us restaurants to eat (which were all very good indeed) and being helpful in general I can't praise the staff enough and they are always doing something to keep the standard of the hotel maintained at all times . Very impressive. It is exactly the kind of hotel I enjoy staying at. The breakfast is a big buffet with a very big choice of the usual breakfast stuff including bacon and sausages (but no beans I am afraid lol) and I recommend to get up a bit earlier than I did (hotel bar and getting up early didn't mix) . It finishes at 10 am but I reckon best is to be there not later than 8am. All the eggs will still be runny. Anyway it goes without saying that I will be back and so will my friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank John-Paul H
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Very well maintained hotel on walking distance from city center. Nice and well equipped rooms. Airco did not work in room 108. Parking in hotel at €17,9 a day. Excellent breakfast. Good wifi although annoying system makes you have to log in allways again

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I stayed here during a Trade show in March 2018. The Hotel is not huge, but it's modern and well maintained. The Staff are incredibly good and the efficient. I found the room small and basic but very practical.
Negatives : The Bed was quite narrow, the Cover (Duvet) was small and the Towels provided we for 4 Foot tall midgets (ie pretty small) They should have provided 1 large and one small, but supplied 1 small.
The breakfast was nice and service was good, but nothing spectacular. All of the Cologne Hotels are expensive when the shows are on and they were expensive. However, it's cheaper if you book direct.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Can't recommend this hotel enough.
We arrived mid morning to drop our bags off and our room was ready! Room was spacious, clean and had good facilities.
Extra pillows or mattress toppers could be requested if required.

The hotel was less than a 5 minute walk from a selection of shops and bars/restaurants. It's a 10 minute walk to the central station and the cathedral.

Breakfast was perfect. A mix of cold meats, breads, cereals and hot food. Kept well stocked and great selection of drinks.

Staff were very polite and helpful. Thanks hotel Santo for a great stay!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend trip to the Christmas Markets and it’s a great hotel. Staff all were friendly & helpful. The food served at breakfast was tasty although the restaurant is a little small but then we were a party of 6 so had to wait every morning to get a table. The room was lovely & clean everything you need. The location is perfect for the centre I’d say about a 10 min walk which is also where the train station is. If coming from the airport we got a taxi which was only a 20- 25 min drive so was great. I’d definitely recommend here for a good located hotel. If going for the Christmas Markets I must say that they are amazing!!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends