US$457
US$427
US$441
US$427
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel Cologne(Cologne)(Great Value!)
US$513
Cancelon
US$245
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbudget hotellidl supermarketshort breaktriple roomu bahnstayed here for nightsold townfirst floorrestaurants and barsin decemberchristmasradiatorcathedralbedsidedomstationhauptbahnhof
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my sister and a friend for two days. When we arrived we didn't have any reservation because they had cancelled it without any notice. Instead of giving a solution, the two receptionists started to speak in German and we had to wait like 20 mins standing there, with all the luggage and without understanding what was going on. Finally we got the room that was acceptable and clean. The receptionists are very impolite as they don't even say hello or look at you when you pass by the reception. One of them doesn't even speak English well, so we had problems when trying to ask or explain something. The elevator wasn't working and the solution that they gave was to take the staircases, 4 floors and with all the luggage and no help at all. The décor is old fashioned and not even nice at all. They need an urgent refurbishment because some things look worn out, starting from the sign of the hotel in the principal entrance. I work in the hotel industry too and with the experience I personally don't think this is a 3-star hotel because of the way we were treated and the amenities that you get for the price. Moreover, it is far from the principal attractions, and of course you don't get any help when trying to get there from the place, we used google maps. I definetely will not go there again and I don't recommend it at all.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 5 nights. Clean comfortable and friendly. Close to Neumarkt, Rudolphplatz and Barbarossaplatz U Bahn stations. Only 2 stops from Dom, Hauptbahnhof and museums. Good beer and food locally. Breakfast at the kiosk at the corner of the street is far cheaper than the hotel and the friendly owner replied in English even though I spoke to him in German. I must have a stronger accent than I thought.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank stuartkelly2015
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We spent 3 nights in the hotel. Friendly staff, good location and clean room. Can't say anything bad about it. The location is also good, close to the center, to the U-Bahn and to the party streets. Everything was good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stan172
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I spent there 4 nights, for business.
And after 4 nights, I still get lost between all the corridors and stairs. I can't understand the plan of this hotel.

I had a tiny individual room with a small but confortable individual bed, with a small cover. Room is decently equipped and it is very clean. One important improvement I can suggest is sunlight isolation.

Decent quality of service.

No food evaluation as I did not have any meal.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel promised free breakfast before booking but the staff refused to provide any.
Rooms are average.
It is around 1.3 km from main station(HBF). So location is above average. No basic facilities like coffee maker etc in room. You can find air drier.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo