US$138
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$112
US$107
Hilton
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$156
US$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$128
US$124
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$114
US$98
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

NH Koln Altstadt(Cologne)
US$97
US$95
NH Hotels
US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$134
US$119
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$63
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$101
  • Bar/Lounge
2,695 results
All reviewsacross the rivershort walk over the bridgeglashaus restaurantclub roomrhine viewhohenzollern bridgebeer gardenold towncologne cathedralexcellent hotelmain restaurantrooms are spaciousperfect locationexcellent staytrain stationtrade showthe air conditioning
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice place to stay due to the view as shown on the pictures
Clean and nice
Welcoming personal caring about guests
Good restaurant with tasty good
Wine selection could be broader
Recommended to stay for business trip

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank David_F1206
HyattRegencyCologne, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Cologne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear David_F1206,
Thank you for leaving us a review of your experience on TripAdvisor!
It was a pleasure to read that we were able to meet all of your expectations during your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kinds words regarding our staff, guest rooms, and cuisine. It makes the job we do here, all the more enjoyable when we know that our guests are satisfied with our services and facility.
Please do join us again soon in hopes that we can add an extra star to your next experience.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Shame on you Hyatt, I had to complain and video me cleaning the corner of the bathroom to show how disgustingly filthy it was.
Shame on you housekeeping manager and hotel manager.
DISGUSTING STATE OF AFFAIRS THERE.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear guslima2018,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback on TripAdvisor.
I would like to start out by sincerely apologizing to you for this major, unacceptable inconvenience. When a guest checks into our hotel, they should be receiving an experience of luxury and bliss not one of disappointment and discomfort. Cleanliness is one of the basic and most key elements to ensure our guests comfort and I am therefore shocked to hear about the state of your rooms’ bathroom. To see that we have not met the bare minimum is very disappointing and I can ensure you that this does not speak for our standards and is certainly not the norm.
I would however like to suggest, that in such a situation it would be extremely beneficial, to not only us but to you, to inform our colleagues straight away upon entering the room. Through this we will not only be able to verify which team has cleaned the room prior to check-in, but to also send in a team immediately to clean the room so that you do not have to. It would be very helpful if you could send us a quick e-mail (to socialmedia.cologne@hyatt.com) with your booking information and a few details about the incident, so that we can ensure that proper actions are taken.
On behalf of my entire staff, I sincerely apologize again for this unacceptable convince and do hope that you will join us again despite your last stay, so that we can give you the experience you truly deserve.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency for 3 nights and was more than happy with my experience.
I arrived to Cologne HBF train station and walked to the hotel in less than 20 minutes. It was a lovely walk across the famous Hohenzollern Bridge glancing at all the 'love padlocks' and gazing back at the terrific cathedral.

I checked in at 3pm and it was fast and efficient. Staff welcomed me with a smile and offered to help with my luggage (however I politely declined). They let me know how to use the wifi, where breakfast was served and times etc etc.

I was located on the 2nd floor, my room didn't have a view but for the price I paid I was happy enough. Some of the reviews from other guests have mentioned that they thought the hotel was dated? I didn't think this was the case and I consider myself quite fussy and hard to please at times. My room had an extremely comfortable double bed with a choice of pillows to suit everyone. 2 x 500ml glass bottles of water were provided each day and there was room in the mini fridge to put one of them in there for the next day which was great.
My room had a bath and shower so I was spoilt for choice to relax after long days of walking around the city or KölnMesse exhibition centre (which is located nearby - 10 euro by taxi or a short walk). The toiletries were good and it was good that they chose an eco friendly company that the bottles were made from 100% recycled plastic.

After checking in I went down to the Legends bar for a local beer to wait on my brother arriving. Service was excellent and we spent most evenings there. We also ate there one afternoon and the food was very good.
Breakfast was included in my room rate and it was really good. Plenty of options to suit everyone.

I think this is the perfect location for visiting Cologne whether you are on business or leisure. The best view of the city on your doorstep. The best bar in the city. A modern luxurious room and walking distance to old and new parts of the city. If I ever return to this city I would definitely stay here again.

I didn't use the gym or spa facilities unfortunately as I didn't have time. If any guests are visiting that are athletic I would recommend bringing gym gear. I regret not bringing running gear as there are plenty of places to burn off those German beers.

There is taxi rank a few metres from the hotel entrance and if you decide to get a cab back to the airport it will cost around 30-35 EURO.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank thelifeofdizzy

Dear thelifeofdizzy,
Thank you for your kind words on TripAdvisor!
It was an absolute pleasure to read about your experience and I would like to thank you for going into such detail, as such a review serves as a great motivation to my entire team to continue to give their best. It makes the job that we do here all the more enjoyable when we see that our guests are not only completely enjoying themselves but are also so grateful. I will be sure to communicate your kind words to my team! I am very happy we could provide you an all-around excellent experience and that you have the urge to return to us again. It was a joy to hear that you enjoyed your evenings with the local beers served in our legends bar, and that you were able to find relaxation in our bath and shower room after your long days. We hope that you were able to experience a perfect space for productivity as well as for leisure during your time with us.
We are happily awaiting your next visit and would be honored to welcome you back soon.
Best wishes from Cologne,

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Our stay as their valued Globalist guests was only spoiled by the “once in a lifetime” (hopefully) window experience. It violently blew open during a passing storm which shocked us out of a deep sleep. Despite our half awaken and jet lag state, we had to deal with keeping the room from being flooded. It was no fun having to wait for the staff to come back and forth to contain the situation for what seem like an eternity. Other than this very disturbing experience in which I was so afraid that my husband would be gravely injured by a blown out window, our stay was very good. We were just disappointed that we did not receive the kind of gratitude in word or in compensation for the horrific experience, not even after we emailed the general manager about the incident. I guess they felt that they had looked after us well enough before it all happened. Still, it would have been nice to have heard back from management since this was such an exceptional and unpleasant experience which we handled extremely well and saved the hotel from serious damage and possibly monetary compensation for personal belongings.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fac57

Dear fac57,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.
First and foremost, I am very happy and very grateful to hear that you still had such kind words to say about your experience with us despite having to go through a truly horrible inconvenience. Indeed, this sort of incident does NOT occur regularly and we sadly cannot control the impacts of strong weather disasters, as I believe that this occurred in the week where our region experienced a serious storm and flooding. I again would like to thank you for being so positive, and for having such great patience. I do apologize that I am only now getting back to you, but it could be possible that your email went under as it was most likely first sent to our main server.
If you would like, please feel free to forward or resend your email to socialmedia.cologne@hyattregency.com and we will be sure to address your possible concerns in more detail.
I hope that you choose to join us again soon so that we can offer you a perfect and hopefully calmer experience.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This hotel was recommended by a friend and although more costly than I normally like to spend for a hotel, I was more than satisfied. We had a view of the Cologne Cathedral and our stay could not have been more enjoyable. Worth the splurge!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank verneyv

Dear verneyv,
Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor.
It was a great joy for me to read that you were more than satisfied with your experience! It is our main goal to provide the kind of service to our guests, that ensures that they leave our hotel with a smile on their face and the urge to come back. It is truly the greatest reward to know that we have met all of your wishes.
Please do join us again soon, as we hope to give you yet another amazing experience.