Mercure Hotel Koeln West
US$63
US$53
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$76
US$137
US$109
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Ibis Koeln Messe(Cologne)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
ibis
Hotel Weber(Cologne)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$66
All reviewsusual mercureminutes by carcity centretram stopnice swimming poolovernight stopsafe parkingnice hotelsolid hotelspoke very good englishspacious roomfresh fruitfamily roomcoffee machinewi fipublic transportmotorway
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel next to the Jameson Distillery. Complimentary mini bar. Nice bathroom. Comfortable bed. Decent little bar in lobby (empty my stay) but looks nice. Nothing much stands out here just a normal solid place to stay kind of not in the middle of any of the draws of Cologne

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Henrik W, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Koeln West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear ryoneill,

thank you very much for your review.

I hope to see you again here anytime soon.

Kindest regards from Cologne,

Henrik Waldfried

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel and is close to many places, i was with the car so it was very good accessible
Room was clean and reception very friendly
I hate that I had a room near the elevator so it was loud and also the fact that room service just went to my room at 08:30 to ask if they can clean up!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear TheWorldsTraveller,

thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay with us. I will make sure to forward your warm words to my reception team.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the cleaning staff. Please feel free to use the 'do not disturb' sign in your room to prevent this case.

I hope to welcome you back in our hotel anytime in the future.

Kind regards,

Henrik Waldfried

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Just off the motorway. No frills, clean and fresh. Double glazing not brilliant but not too disturbed by traffic noise.
Dinner was a bit problematic just two, clearly overworked, waitresses who struggled to cope with hotel diners and our party of 27 who had a set meal so it took an hour and a half between being seated and getting dessert, no opportunity to order extra drinks or coffees.
That said, the buffet breakfast was excellent, with attentive service and the usual Mercure selection with something to suit all preferences.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Bart V, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Koeln West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Everson,

thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback. I apologize that you have not been 100% satisfied with the service in our Restaurant, due to illnesses we have been slightly understaffed. Please let me ensure you that this is not the standard of our hotel.

I hope to welcome you back here anytime soon.

Kindest regards,

Bart Vaessen

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms are small;in rooms no minibar,no water (only mineral water). Far away to centre,by car 20 minutes(if there is no traffic;you can be lucky and 15 minutes). The cafe which is in the garden close at 22.00 pm. Breakfast is OK,but no more choices. Last,during the fair hotel price is most expensive like all Koln hotels.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Bart V, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Koeln West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Kubra,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us.

We do not advertise the minibars in our standard rooms. Next time why don't you book a superior or privilege room. In these rooms the minibar is included in the room rate.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Hotel located in a very good position for the industrial zone around but also very easy to reach downtown with the metro line NR. 7 (close to Marsdorf station and drop off in neumarkt or heumarkt)
New this year: the coffee machine in every room!
The service at the restaurant is very slow and annoying
Good hotel for business not for the family

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ragno22,

thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback. I am sorry that you have not been 100% satisfied with the service in our restaurant. Please let me ensure you that this is not the standard of our hotel.

I hope to welcome you back here in Cologne anytime soon.

Kindest regards,