“Great place for food”

Arizona
Ranked #653 of 2,512 Restaurants in Cologne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 November 2016

great atmosphere and great generous portions of food. staff are friendly and welcoming. this is definitely one of the best places we like to return to

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I was really excited about seeing American style wet buffalo wings on the menu because, I thought I would finally get some real hot wings. Boy was I let down. They were more of a sweet bar b que sauce. I ended up drowning them in the chipotle hot sauce provided at the table to get some sort of spice. My wife enjoyed her burger. The atmosphere was nice, typical bar style. There is inside and outside seating. Approximately eight parking spots to share with Taco Loco the neighboring restaurant. There is a parking garage a good bit away and there's street parking around the corner but it's a fight to get a spot. I suggest walking, biking, or public transportation.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

You can see that the owner loves Arizona. A lot of nice details (lot of license plates from different states on the walls). Some convenience food (starters), burgers are OK, fries too soft. Price level OK. But the staff is not motivated or not sufficient educated: 3 server need 10 - 15 minutes to get a beer in a roadhouse with only 30% occupancy? After the order they continued cleaning the bar for around 10 minutes. And after the 3rd reminder we got the beer without apology. What will they do if the pub is fully occupied? And what kind of manager is not interesting to sell more drinks? Reading the other statements it seems to be a known problem. In the US ONE waiter will do the job better, with lower costs, more turnover and with satisfaction for the guests. No chance to survive if it was in Arizona. Bummer!
Manager: if you are in the States next time, visit Texas Roadhouse.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

The american style Burger, Steak and Salad oriented menu comes along with a reasonable wide spread of drinks and starters and desserts as well.
The service has been pretty fast, always polite and helpful supporting in adjusting the menu-offers to customers special interests. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and a good place to stay. Thanks

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to Köln with a friend for the AC/DC concert at Jahnwiese. Unfortunately the Strassebahns were so full we decided to find somewhere to sit and have a couple cocktails and eat something before attempting to go back to the hotel. From the outside it seemed like a great place. Sports bar atmosphere, smiling customers, and of course being that I'm American, when a restaurant advertises they're American flair in entices me to try. There was no hostess and luckily a table just cleared out and we were able to sit. Now, I was a bartender for 5 years and waitress even longer, so I can commiserate with the wait staff when it's a busy night. This waitstaff however was severely under qualified at their just regardless. We sat for 5 minutes before being greeted even though eye contact had been made. I even stopped a waiter and politely asked for a drink order to be taken and I was given an attitude and told it wasn't his table. Eventually a young man crush an quickly but dryly accepted our our. This is where re bartender failed, my corona was warm with a rotten lime on it, my friends caparinha was a small plastic cup, overfilled with ice, and nothing but sweetend lime juice and sour mix, and a Hefeweizen beer in a plastic cup!!!!! The beer we could live with but the €8.50 cocktail was an atrocity! We brought this to our waiters attention who actually got angry at us and yelled what should he do about it! We paid our tab (including te cocktail that was not drinking, and we were not offered anything else) and immediately left and found a better place a block away. Stay away from this place of their busy, maybe when it's empty with no customers they can handle it.

5  Thank Samantha A