“Nice place for a treat”
Review of Wonder Waffel

Wonder Waffel
Ranked #1,834 of 2,592 Restaurants in Cologne
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went for a snack and it was hard to choose because there were so many options and they all looked so good. We finally ordered one with chocolate and strawberries. It was delicious.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We had great waffles, and the staff were lovely!

Really great place for desert, great value. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Today I went to the Wonder Waffel after a good lunch with my girlfriend.
It was quite overwhelming to see the vast choice they had on offer and on display throughout the shop.
I just ordered a simple waffle with Nutella, Bananas and Vanilla Ice Cream. Absolutely delicious ... and the portions are HUGE! Beware that you might not be able to finish the plate if you go there too early after a meal, like I did!
Anyway ... definitely worth a visit if you long to eat a good waffle!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

There is nothing wrong with the waffles, but they are nothing special and slightly overpriced.
The cafe offers super delicious american icecream thats definitely more worth the visit than the waffels themselves.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I really like the place and the sweetness I taste every single time I go there but I don't understand why does this place close at 22:00 also during the weekend!
Anyway it is really good: I ate a "Schokotraum waffel" and in my opinion is the best dish for the chocolate lovers like me :)