See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Nice interior design in the public areas but the rooms are more than basic and dull. Was very clean even though the bathroom smelled like sewerage after I had a shower.
There seems to be no sound insulation, so luckily the hotel is in a quiet area but I got woken up by a snoring neighbours several times at night even though I had put in earplugs-not what I am used to in Germany (I am used to it in GB, alright).
Breakfast was also basic and not worth the money..but as there is nothing else nearby where you can have breakfast it kind of is the only choice you've got- cold scrambled eggs and very dry bread rolls. Staff ar reception was nice, staff at breakfast rather snippy (bad start of the day if that's the first human encounter of the day). Anyway, I would say it would a good hotel for half the price (it is not exactly centrally located either) and if it was 3 star-rated. But you don't get what you expect when you book it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Stayed there for two nights and the hotel was extremely clean. We purchased two rooms since we had 5 people total. The overall property appeared recently updated and freshly renovated. We walked to the train station which was about 5-7 minute walk.

Room Tip: they do have larger rooms for multiple people
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Excellent location if visiting the racetrack; even if you need to be in the city the U bahn is only 5 minutes walk away with a good and cheap service into the city. This hotel is everything you expect from a well run German hotel. Spotlessly clean room, friendly and welcoming staff and a good breakfast to start the day.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2016

stayed for one night, received a fine corner room with a great shower and spacious room. the Bar is basic with a TV for sports. The restaurant was closed but it did serve a great breakfast. Clean appearance with modern facilities

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2015

I stayed here for 1 night because of a nearby conference. Communications were a bit slow as we mentioned that we would arrive late. but they still called to ask why we were not on time. But friendely people just a small mistake. The rooms was very specious (48) with a couch and a rather large bathroom. The bed was a bit hard for me. And they had the heating on which was to warm for me at night.
Breakfast was good. A typical german breakfast. nothing special but everything you need. would stay again for business. but not for pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business