“Authentic Korean food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Really authentic food at a beautiful place. I ordered bibimbap and it was excellent! The egg was fried (usually they serve it raw) but I guess you can have it the authentic way as well. I can highly recommend this place if you want to try something new. Perfect for veggies as well :)

1  Thank Sarah B

Reviewed 31 March 2016

It was a true surprise for a random evening in Dortmund - everything we ordered for starters was tasting fantastic (dumplings, rice rolls, spicy kimchi soup). When we though we cannot eat anymore, the main arrived - some massive beef dish. I don't know how it was physically possible, but we devoured it all and did not even feel stuffed - such great flavour and tender texture. And the price was very reasonable. Simply amazing, can't wait to have the chance to go there again.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Variety of food is enough for you to experience Korean cuisine in Germany :). Not really spacious but cozy, friendly place to ones who prefer close talk and meeting.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

We have visited it many times, and always leave fully satisfied with the food's quality and the service. Prices are reasonable.
I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

We arrived in Dortmund knowing that we were going to check out this restaurant. I was impressed by the layout of the restaurant, the friendly staff and have to admit as a lover of the BIBIMBAP - it met my standards (Instagram SimplySimon30 for pics). If you like Korean, this is the place for you - and yes it was close enough to Korean in Korea!