“Dinner iwht atay at the Intercontinental”
Review of PEGA

PEGA
Ranked #117 of 2,047 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Price range: US$8 - US$68
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The PEGA is a charming location. The restaurant adjoins the hotel lobby and is light and airy. Sit and relax on one of the comfortable couches. There is plenty for you to see. The clientele includes business people and hotel guests. You are bound to spot some celebrities among them! The staff are friendly and attentive. The Sunday family brunch, called "Gabelfruehstueck" is fabulous and you can eat as much as you want. The food is stunning. Why not try the veal tenderloin seasoned in wild garlic and mustard. For dessert, go for the flamed rhubarb tart served with sour cream and port wine ice-cream. The wine list offers a selection of more than 200 different bottles of wine. Furthermore the lunch break offers, called "Mittagspausen" are really a very good choice. Test it and you will love it, each day, Monday incl. Saturday.
Reviewed 4 December 2016

A great restaurant with a nice wine list. Features some really good German white wines. Really good staff that are friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Before we went for dinner I had a drink at the reception area, so after we where looking for the Pega restaurant to have dinner. And then we found out that is was the same restaurant . Finally we had dinner it was fine not excellent , I expected much more but if you ask me if I will go again for dinner "I will answer NO"
But the breakfast at the same restaurant was excellent .

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Very good service, fairly standard choice of fish, meat and vegetarian food Price worked our about 75 Euro per head including drinks. If time had allowed I would have gone out to one of the many local restaurants.

Not sure I would choose to eat here again for the simple reason that you are really in the reception area of the hotel with virtually no screening to the dining area. If I spend this much I prefer something a bit more intimate.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016

The Sunday morning brunch is a social event among the Duesseldorf elite. See others and be seen, at a reasonable price level you would have estimated higher. Choice of food is not small but not rich either. But all is prepared well, to the highest level, and all staff are very attentive, trying to read your mind's desires.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We was in this restaurant 3times and we love it so much food just perfect and the special thing there staff his name Nasser he just great special guy he always make our evening special with his character funny and polite person and he speak many language respect and when he know that we have birthday he sing for my wife with special cake really thanks a lot Nasser and wait us again soon and for Manager Of hotel thanks that you choose great staff and please keep always Nasser there my kids loved him )))

Date of visit: August 2016