“a good cozy hotel restaurant”
Review of PEGA

PEGA
Ranked #118 of 1,903 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Price range: US$8 - US$71
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The PEGA is a charming location. The restaurant adjoins the hotel lobby and is light and airy. Sit and relax on one of the comfortable couches. There is plenty for you to see. The clientele includes business people and hotel guests. You are bound to spot some celebrities among them! The staff are friendly and attentive. The Sunday family brunch, called "Gabelfruehstueck" is fabulous and you can eat as much as you want. The food is stunning. Why not try the veal tenderloin seasoned in wild garlic and mustard. For dessert, go for the flamed rhubarb tart served with sour cream and port wine ice-cream. The wine list offers a selection of more than 200 different bottles of wine. Furthermore the lunch break offers, called "Mittagspausen" are really a very good choice. Test it and you will love it, each day, Monday incl. Saturday.
Reviewed 18 June 2017

this is the only restaurant of the hotel offer nice simple dishes well cocked and nicly presented. Reasonably priced .
worth while if you stay in the hotl

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Great buffet breakfast with hot food, cold meats, cheese and fruit.

Freshly made eggs and good choice of drinks and breads

Comfortable and modern with great service

Reviewed 4 December 2016

A great restaurant with a nice wine list. Features some really good German white wines. Really good staff that are friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Before we went for dinner I had a drink at the reception area, so after we where looking for the Pega restaurant to have dinner. And then we found out that is was the same restaurant . Finally we had dinner it was fine not excellent , I expected much more but if you ask me if I will go again for dinner "I will answer NO"
But the breakfast at the same restaurant was excellent .

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Very good service, fairly standard choice of fish, meat and vegetarian food Price worked our about 75 Euro per head including drinks. If time had allowed I would have gone out to one of the many local restaurants.

Not sure I would choose to eat here again for the simple reason that you are really in the reception area of the hotel with virtually no screening to the dining area. If I spend this much I prefer something a bit more intimate.