We stayed at the Hotel during the busy Christmas period.
- Location is OK (in a quiet business centre, metro to the city centre nearby).
- Rooms are a bit outdated but functional & tidy.
- The staff was very friendly.
- Breakfast is way overpriced.
The major issue for me was that we got a smokers room, because "we did not mention anything during our reservation". In the 80's this would be OK, but we live in 2015 where smoking is the exception!
No other rooms where available & other hotels around were full. The night was awful, regularly waking up because of the smell.
I would not really recommend this hotel, but if you are planning to stay there as a non-smoker, please ask for a non-smoking room during reservation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Dusseldorf City West is located in the Seestern business centre, 4 km from the city centre and 6 km from the airport and exhibition centre. 232 rooms, 11 multifunctional conference rooms, a fitness centre with sauna and steam bath as well as our restaurant with terrace invite you to enjoy your stay at our 4 star hotel. Business and leisure travellers appreciate the transport connections to the Old Town and motorway plus the free airport shuttle in the morning and evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Dusseldorf City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Dusseldorf City West Hotel
- Novotel Hotel düsseldorf
- Accor Duesseldorf City West
- düsseldorf Novotel