Checked in online and turned up at the hotel on Sunday evening. Upon arrival was told that i was given an upgrade based on my Accor Gold card status - however, clearly not the case, and then was given the upgrade when i insisted, but with no assistance from the Hotel staff. Things got even worse in the morning - no hot water in the morning and no contingency plans (or apology) at all other than hotel staff assuming nothing had happened. Not the type of service one would expect from a major brand. Avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Dusseldorf City West is located in the Seestern business centre, 4 km from the city centre and 6 km from the airport and exhibition centre. 232 rooms, 11 multifunctional conference rooms, a fitness centre with sauna and steam bath as well as our restaurant with terrace invite you to enjoy your stay at our 4 star hotel. Business and leisure travellers appreciate the transport connections to the Old Town and motorway plus the free airport shuttle in the morning and evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Dusseldorf City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Dusseldorf City West Hotel
- Novotel Hotel düsseldorf
- Accor Duesseldorf City West
- düsseldorf Novotel