“German pork knuckle”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

I came here 10 years ago and the pork knuckle is as good. Fresh beer are serve directly from the factory above. The service is great and I m glad I came back to eat here.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

This restaurant is a must do on my trips to Dusseldorf. Luckily, it was in spargel season (white asparagus) which is one of the reasons for going there. Their Alt Bier is also one of my favorites as it is not too hoppy. Our server was very attentive despite it being very crowded. The food was served hot and fresh from the kitchen. They even accept credit cards which was not the case when I first started going there. Not real English friendly but easy to communicate anyway.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Waiters not really friendly at the entrance but we were in a middle of a big fair....
very crowdy and noisy.Friendly atmosphere.
Food is typically German and everyone seem to like it.
Got myself a steak and it was ok.
If you don't stop them they keep serve you drinks and it add up quickly.
Will return if I have too.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

We found this restaurant thanks to Trip Advisor whilst wondering around the Old Town.

Atmosphere was good, the waiter had a "goldfish" memory but eventually we got the right order. I had the rump steak, very nice and a good red wine to go with it.

Would recommend, we will go back in October.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

The place was not too busy but it took ages till we got served. And the beer was half foam. So, next time we will prefer one of the other places on this street.