“Good for a fast Salade ”
Review of Vapiano

Vapiano
Ranked #516 of 2,030 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Stadt-Mitte
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The place is medium and we found easily place on a Friday afternoon.
We came for a salade and didn't wait. The woman was very nice and smiley so for me was already a great place. Eat a cesare salade very tasty and with a perfect chicken! Recommended!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The concept of Vapiano is that you get a card which you use to order your food at different booths. At the end of the evening you pay on your way out.

We got at this particular Vapiano early (17:00) so there was still plenty of tables to choose from. Despite that, a lot of tables still had old dishes on them that weren't removed.

If you're not familiar with Vapiano, there are no waiters that order your food or drink. You need to get them yourself. That makes it difficult with larger groups (to find a table) and most of the time someone is away.

The food is freshly prepares in front of you and tastes good. We had 2 pasta's which were fresh. The sizes are decent.I had the red housewine which tasted great!

Different pasta's, pizza's, salades and anti-pasti can be ordered.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I think let's say 5 years ago Vapiano was really perfect, they was really trying best everywhere, but now is not the same :( (((

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I used to go to my favorite Vapiano restaurant in Rotterdam, nearby the Central Station: wonderful premises, super large, super clean environment, super friendly personnel. So this is how I first knew the Vapiano concept and chain. During a recent business trip in Dusseldorf, I came two nights in a row to have dinner in the local Vapiano in the city center. While not disappointed at all with the food (tasty as usual), I did not find the same cosy atmosphere and friendly approach by the personnel, who seemed disengaged and not paying a lot of attention to me as a customer. The comparison came to me as unavoidable, so this time Holland beat Germany 2-0.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Tasty food
Good ambience
Very good concept
Reasonably priced
Little slow in serving food
Good location