“Perfect! ”

Ranked #1 of 223 Restaurants in Gelsenkirchen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Polite people, very nice and peaceful ambiance. Tonight, I ate one of the most beautiful steak in my life. If you are around here and looking for a good meal you must visit here. I strongly recommend dry aged steak.

2  Thank Evren A

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Rated pretty high in Trip Advisor, so I wanted to try....they were booked with reservations, but had one spot open. Extremely attentive staff treated me like a King. Well worth the trip and $$$. I'll be back :) !!!

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

This place really is a gem. A lovely restaurant, excellent service, and the best food I've had in Germany so far. The meat was cooked to perfection and we were very well looked after by two charming waiters. I'd highly recommend a visit if you're in the area - in fact I'd recommend travelling to it if you're not!

1  Thank Cmlaw1709
Reviewed 9 August 2015

As close as you will get to an authentic steakhouse in Germany. We Canadians are spoiled by the quality of meat we get here compared to that offered in Europe. This restaurant is not going to compare to Ruth's, Mortons, The Keg, but it does get you as close as you will find in Europe. If you need a steak, this is a good place to get one.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Starting with the food, fantastic well presented, good size meals, and very tasty tender steaks. A large menu with something for everybody, and professional courteous and friendly service. I give this restaurant 10/10 AAAA+

13  Thank Mike C