“Excellent”

and 1 more site!
Trierer Hof
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Koblenz
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent location, friendly staff, comfortable and clean room, superb breakfast. Motorcycle parking just a street away. We will be coming back again. We arrived after a long day of motorcycling and the receptionist was exceptionally kind and helpful. Just a short walk into the centre

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 May 2017

This hotel is 3 Star and located on the edge of the old town, it is very well maintained, the room and ensuite was clean and well presented. Breakfast was up to German standard. Our room was above the kitchen, ear plugs were provided and shutting windows sound proofed the room, but there is no air conditioning. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room high up in the building.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Very small, but clean (bath-)room. I think this the 2nd smallest hotel-room I've ever slept in. Nr 1 was in a unique but old rebuild prison-hotel. However, I did come here to visit the city and not the hotel so no minus points for this remark. Free & good wifi signal. In the lounge you can ask for a free cup of coffee. Excellent location, really good! The breakfast-experience was a bit unusual. There was not a lot to choose from I thought. If something was empty (juice, coffee, bread, eggs, ...) or the last available item was taken it seemed I had no other option to choose something else. This is not why I paid so much money for breakfast. After quite some time (too long imho) and there was only 1 person to refill empty bags, cans, dishes, etc. new items were made available. But then I already ate the things I normally would not eat when I have the choice (and when paid for it). I believe I was offered 1 cup of coffee during breakfast and that was it. While I'm a heavy coffee drinker and I would expect an "all-you-can-drink" policy so I didn't appreciate this limitation. The 1 person was 'busy' (or away) a lot of the time so the opportunity to ask for another coffee was not there.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Very nice hotel on edge of old town. I think we had an upgrade to a suite, which was very nice. Staff very friendly and helpful and breakfast good.
Street noise was a bit of a problem but there were road works outside at the time.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights in a double room on the second floor directly opposite the lift/stair case and my mother in law stayed in a single room on the same floor. It was very hot and there was no air conditioning. Both rooms were equipped with a fan and the bathrooms were very clean. Unfortunately the rooms were both very dated and could do with a makeover. The location is ok as it isn't far to the town centre or to the Rhein but the noise from the road and the restaurant next door can be distracting if you have a light sleep. Breakfast was nice and plenty of choice.
The staff was very nice and helpful. There is also a possibility to park nearby.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family