US$89
US$90
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$94
US$90
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

IntercityHotel Mainz(Mainz)(Great Value!)
US$62
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$106
US$95
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssmall bathroombasic hotelshowerwificity
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I stayed here before a business meeting. The hotel's location was convenient for the company I was visiting and just off the Autobahn. The room cost EUR 58 (booked two days before arriving, so I guess it was "full rate") and I selected breakfast at EUR 7.50. I had to wait 3 or 4 minutes to check in and it was then performed efficiently. You pay there and then. I asked for a "quiet room" as I was aware of motorway noise, aircraft approaching Frankfurt Airport, the road outside, etc.. The receoptionist checked a list and gave me a room on the second floor. With the window open it was quite noisey, probably too much for me to sleep. The room faced the car park and the motorway but I was assured on asking it was the "quieter side". With the window closed there was hardly any noise from outside (background sounds). As the room has an aircon (controllable) this wasn't a problem. In fact, I slept with the window shut and aircon off. The room is compact. Two single beds together, small desk, phone, small TV, bathroom with shower. It was all VERY clean. There is free WIFI which worked fine for surfing and emails but was not too good for streaming TV (50% to 75% of the time okay). I measured about 1.5Mb/s download when it was running. I had a good night's sleep. Breakfast was adequate for me. There were cereals, bread, juices, cheese, cold meats, etc.. I arrived at 9pm and left at 8:30am. I needed a clean bed and good sleep. I got that. I wouldn't want to pay more; maybe EUR 50 would have been good.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2012

A really good place if you're planning a trip to Mainz by car, or you are just passing by. Free parking. New and cheap. We stayed for one night and were totally satisfied. Our room was quiet, large enough and spotlessy clean. You can check in and out by yourself and, at your arrival, you are given a card that opens your room and the main entrance when the reception is closed. At the entrance there are coffe, drinks and snacks dispensers. The hotel is about 4 miles from the city center and there is nothing remarkable in the surroundings, so do not count on romantic walks in the evening! If you do not care about this, B&B is a very good choice.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Whilst the hotel itself was good (nice rooms), my experience was very poor. On leaving the hotel quite early in the morning, I realized that I had left some valuables in the room and returned 10 minutes later to find the door wedged wide open and my valuables gone. The reception confirmed that I had use of the room for another few hours and that the cleaner should not have entered the room and then left it open but then took no liability for my loss. Apparently the cleaner thought I had left permanently but didn't see my valuables and so thought it was OK to leave the door open whilst actually cleaning elsewhere - a tall story! Reception suggested they would call the Police to report the theft and I agreed but made it clear that I had no time to wait as I was already delayed for an appointment; they further offered to phone me the next day after speaking with their head office to discuss compensation.
When they called 3 days later, it was to say I couldn't receive compensation because I hadn't reported the incident to the Police! Catch 22!
The reception/management of this hotel are not to be trusted, let alone the cleaning staff in carelessly leaving room doors open.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Jeffrey_Switzerland
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This B&B Hotel in Mainz is very near the highway but due to the soundproof windows you wont hear any noise. Nearby you have a Subways( 200 m away ) , and a MC Donalds Restaurant ( 2 min by car ). Great bed with tidy sheets and excellent tidy bathroom. all the interior is held in a modern style. Got a french bed with LCD TV & AirCon @ wall.
Very good value. Cant rate the breakfast, because I didnt order.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2011

located close to the Autobahn, this Hotel offers quite spacious rooms and a decent breakfast selection, but you should have a car, otherwise the City of Mainz will be difficult to reach. There are no restaurants nearby, only Subway and some snack can be fetched at a nearby fuel station.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business