Bulow Palais(Dresden)
US$134
US$85
US$83
  • Restaurant
DORMERO Hotel Dresden Airport(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$159
US$78
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hostel Lollis Homestay(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$100
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Dresden(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$78
Aparthotels Muenzgasse(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$63
Ibis Budget Dresden City(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$67
Leonardo Hotel Dresden Altstadt(Dresden)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsaldi supermarketsingle roomroom was cleantram busextra chargeshort staywalking distancefree wifidormgretcleanlinesspragueeuro
Reviewed 19 September 2017

close to city places
Dresden Hauptbahnhof and central bus is whitin a walking distance
friendly and helpful staff
the staff provided any information one may ask and was open to anything one may need to support and help
storage room
internet
clean

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Place of choice to stay for exploring of Dresden. Location is convenient, near Dresden Central Train Station, historic city - 20 min.by walk, shopping area - 10-15 min. by walk. Hotel staff is young and very helpful, speaking good English. Just behind the hotel - Aldi supermarket, in front - few restaurants. We visited upper floor sky bar within happy hours (19:00-20:00) - all cocktails for 5 Euro. You can have a seats on small terrace or inside. From seats inside you can not see panoramic view in comfortable way because of partition of windows just on the level of eye. Double rooms are too small, triple - rather OK with separate WC and shower. Good free WiFi connection. The noise from the trains especially at night and early in the morning can disturbs your sleep.

Room Tip: For better rest/sleep ask the room with back side windows
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We came at 1:30pm and the staff told us that we would have to wait until 3pm to get the room key. We came and asked again at 3pm and the guy at the reception desk told us that the room was still not ready. When I asked him when it would be ready because I'd been waiting for so long and had already paid for our room, he said he didnt know and he couldnt do anything about it. The thing is I noticed that some other guests who came after us could get their keys already, while we were made to wait for so long (after check-in time) with no clue. And that was not the first time we'd had to wait for room to be ready after the check-in time. I kinda regret buying many vouchers by A&O and I'm pretty sure I'll have to consider the service carefully when deciding on where to stay for holidays.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I stayed at A&O Dresden for one night while passing through from Berlin to Prague. The hostel is just a short 5 minute walk down the road from the main train station and bus station in the old part of Dresden city which makes it easy to drop off your bags then head to central Dresden to explore. The hostel allows you to place your bags in a locked room if you happen to arrive before check in time, allowing for convenience. I stayed in the 4 bed dorm which offers a nice spacious size room, which is clean and well maintained. The check in area also has a bar area where you can buy a morning coffee from, otherwise they have a breakfast area if you looking for a sit down meal. The only issue I had was when I need to change my date of travel and asked to be placed in the same dorm as a friend that was traveling with me who also had a booking, it took quite a few emails back and forth due to me being unable to explain my request in German- language barrier missunderstanding.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The price was very good. The room was clean and there was free wifi. Bathrooms were inside the room and the location is 10 min from the train station and 25 minutes to the historic center (walking) but there are tram/bus stations close. Recommended.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends