US$135
US$117
US$103
US$110
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This centrally situated Ibis is an excellent example of the brand. Reception staff were particularly friendly and helpful, rooms large (for the brand) and the breakfast comprehensive with excellent coffee. The added bonus of a secure underground car park with lift access to rooms was particularly good. WiFi, as expected with Accor, was fast and efficient. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had paid Ibis for a one night's stay when I made a booking in January 2017. The booking was for June 18. The day before arrival Ibis sent me an email inviting me to check in online. I did this, entering a lot of personal info, including my credit card number that was supposed to help with incidentals. Well, Inis (Accor) immediately charged my card 60 euros. They should not do that! I did not have any incidental charges other than a 3 euro city tax on the room. Think I will get 57 euros refunded? Desk clerk did not know. She just kept telling me I could pay the 3 euros. Aargh!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
ibis Erfurt A, Front Office Manager at Ibis Erfurt Altstadt, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our house.

We are sorry that you did not have any better experiences with our online check in. When you check in online, all the data required for a check in are requested.
So they only have to sign on the spot. Since they not only checked in online but also the fast check out chosen. In this case, an amount is automatically reserved for your credit card for special services so that you do not have to pay for the checkout.

You can check in and out next time normally.

best regards

Stefanie Seebauer

Reviewed 31 May 2017

The hotel is clean rooms are little bit small but still comfortable. The staff were very helpful. The location is marvelous, it is only walking distance from the down town. I did not try the kitchen. The air condition was not working and I have to open the windows at night.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 March 2017

You can´t beat the location of this hotel, and the price is affordable. Parking is available in the hotel garage for 10.-€ a day; did not try breakfast. While the hotel corridors are slighlty reminiscent of a youth hostel, the room itself is alright. In contrast to many other modern budget hotels, this one actually provides you with a closet to hang up your clothes, and the bathroom is alright, too, if a little on the small side. The bed was comfortable; our double bed only had one big blanket to share, which was fine by us, but others might dislike the concept. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Super location right in the Altstadt. Minutes walk from Christmas Markets and shops. Erfurt is a fantastic city and not to be missed. We had a 2nd floor view of the ruined Barfuesser Church which added to the charm. Unlike other reviewers, I found the room size decent, especially compared to other Ibis's postage stamp dimensions. This was one of the best Ibis I have stayed at. Staff was super friendly, WiFi was excellent and they had plenty of TV channels to entertain us when we returned from an evening of sightseeing/dining. The only downside was the parking is very tight and someone dinged my car good. Unfortunately they had no cameras in the garage so have to "eat" that one. Darn!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor room facing the Church.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple