“Culture Shock ”
Review of Fritz Mitte Weimar

Fritz Mitte Weimar
Ranked #33 of 158 Restaurants in Weimar
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I am fan of Fritz-Mitte, been to all branch of them (Jena) Today was the the first time for me and my friend at the branch in Weimar.

We've always been choosing the Parmesan-Rosmarin sauce. This time we want to try new sauce. So I asked the staff how is the Harissa sauce. He said spicy.
I asked, can I try ? (speaking in German) And look what he gave to me.

Actually, I throw it away directly because I didn't think a piece of french-fried would cost that much that he gave this to me.

So in the picture is actually Parmesan sauce but I just did it for example to let you guy get it. I based their service in Jena so maybe it's not the same standard at each branch.

That was a stingy culture shock after I have been living in Germany for awhile and didn't think will get culture shock again.

Anyway, the taste of the french fry is very good and they have varieties of sauces. Just pick one even you don't know how it tastes. Asking for a try might give you desperate feeling.

The price is also good.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

First came here on a recommendation a couple of years ago so I was really happy to see last week that it was still open and that the queues were just as long! I love the thick, sticky curry sauce and the thick cut fries are super tasty. There's also about 10 other mayos to pick from too - I've had the wasabi, the curry mango, the home made remoulade. I do like a good curry wurst and this was one of the best I've had in a long time. Given how much you got I thought they were super good value too.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

The fries are just great, even the small size is enough (huge portions). They have different dips, some of them are great, some are ok, depending on your taste.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

You will just keep coming back for more. There is always a line so beware going during the lunch hour. The special sauces are a must.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Fritz Mitte serves delicious fries (thick potatoe wedge style), curry wurst with a choice of spicy/non-spicy sauce and awesome dips/sauces for the fries. Not expensive, but very delicious! Loved especially among the students of Weimar

1  Thank LA K