Hotel Playa Victoria
US$132
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$185
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
US$129
US$116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$111
Orbitz.com
Casa Caracol(Cadiz)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Apartamentos Plaza de la Luz(Cadiz)(Great Value!)
US$81
Cancelon
US$315
  • Pool
All reviewsplaya victoriasea viewrick steinold townsun terracesound of the wavesan updatestayed here for four nightsplenty of storage spacebus stopnumber buslong weekendnice hotella marealarge balconyhotel poolwasn't busy
Reviewed 23 April 2018

This was a very good hotel. Excellent staff and customer service from all. The room was large in size with a massive double bed - the most comfortable we have ever had in a hotel. Balcony with space for table and chairs and wonderful beach and town views. Going to sleep at night listening to the crashing waves of the atlantic was a wonderful relaxing experience. Loads of bars and restaurants nearby if you want a change from the hotel - we were not very impressed with the hotel restaurant I think we chose a night when they were very busy with a large private party. Breakfast was good with loads of fresh choice. Can't wait to go back soon.

Room Tip: Always request a sea view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catzwiskas
Reviewed 8 April 2018

My husband and I chose Cadiz (Spain) and this hotel in particular after watching 'Rick Stein's Long Weekend' series on BBC1, and we are so glad that we did! It is a beautiful 4 star hotel.

On arrival we were greeted with a warm welcome, and allocated a lovely front sea view room on the 6th floor. The view was absolutely breathtaking! The room and bathroom was nice and spacious. Throughout our stay we found the staff extremely polite, helpful and friendly.
The only negatives are that there was an unpleasant (rotten eggs) smell in the corridor during the first week of our 12 nights stay. And the cleaner seemed to have missed cleaning behind the bedside tables where dust gathered (only noticed as I dropped something on the floor).

Overall the hotel being a 4 star hotel was better than some of the 5 star hotels we have stayed in. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family!

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank Jazzy B
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy, the room was a good size (I had a double that was overlooking the sea) and very light. Good standard of cleanliness throughout the room and bathroom. The balcony was a decent size with plenty of room for a table and 2 chairs. Amazing views looking directly out to sea. Because the rooms have wooden floors you can hear the people in the rooms above; both footsteps and creaky floor boards.

Location wise the hotel is on the beach. It's a good 40 min walk into the centre of Cadiz old town, but it's easy to take the bus. The hotel is close to the Estadio station where the Cercania trains stop regularly.

Unfortunately the weather wasn't great so I went to the bar for a drink, and the service did leave a lot to be desired. I waited around 15 mins until someone was available to serve me, despite only me waiting and three staff milling around. They have a gin menu, but hardly any of the gins available, and I paid €9.50 for a G&T which I thought expensive for Cadiz. The restaurant menu was limited, as was the bar menu (and again expensive for Cadiz).

I also thought the room rates are pretty expensive, but then this is the only hotel that has balconies and sea views so they have a captive audience.

Would I stay again??? Yes, at the right price. Overall I had a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here unexpectedly so got a room as a walk in. The rate they gave us was better than we could get online.

The breakfast was not very good compared to other hotels we have stayed at and the beds felt cheap and were uncomfortable for the price range.

The staff were pleasant and the hotel was spotless and they gave us complimentary parking for the night.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Arnold S
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This hotel is really nice. Well located for the beach but a little way from the old town of Cadiz (public transport is frequent and cheap however so not a problem. Our room had a balcony with a side sea view which was ok but we didn't get much sun as we were on the wrong side of the hotel (right side as you face the front). A similar room but on the left would have been better as we would have got the sun in the morning. Room was a good size and was nice and clean with plenty of bedding and pillows so no complaints there. Our room was also on the top floor which was good as it gave a nice view and was beneficial as there is a nightclub/bar very close to the hotel which on Friday and saturday night is open to the wee hours and is a bit noisy. we weren't overly troubled however due to the height of our room and some good double glazing. We had breakfast included with our room and I have to say it was very good; plenty of options both hot and cold with bottomless coffee which is always good as far as we are concerned. We didn't use the facilities at the hotel as we were out and about and ate out at restaurants local to the hotel as there were plenty of them however the pool and deck areas did look very nice. The hotel leads directly to the beach so you couldn't be better placed if that's your thing. I would have given this a 5 but have downgraded it because the room had twin beds and the manager on reception was not very helpful in sorting this out, even though we were booked in he flatly refused to move us to another room foe the following day without us returning to the hotel at mid-day when it might be possible (even though double bedded rooms were being vacated). On a short break we didn't want to interrupt our day to return to the hotel to do this as he couldn't guarantee us a room anyway (it was impossible apparently?). As we were actually away celebrating our wedding anniversary this was a bit disappointing but we overcame this by shoving the single beds together - not ideal but a workable solution. That said, we would use the hotel again so if you want a nice comfortable hotel close to the beach that does a good breakfast then definitely give this a try.

Room Tip: Ask for an even numbered room as these all have a sea view and I'd recommend the highest floor you can get
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple