Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews ikos resorts main bar beach club deluxe pool deluxe collection all inclusive resort deluxe area ikos olivia family pool flavours restaurant greek resorts deluxe guests guest relations all inclusive concept restaurant reservations every member of staff front of house manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

This is me and my family’s third time visiting Ikos Andalusia and it gets better every time.We received a lovely warm welcome back from all the staff who are like family.We stayed in the deluxe collection and had the wonderful Sissy look after us ,She was friendly,helpful and made every detail perfect.All the staff were fantastic a special mention to flavours crew particularly Nondas who made us laugh every breakfast and keep up the happy atmosphere. Everything from the rooms and food was perfect especially the Greek restaurant.
We had a delicious dinner by the sea for my sister’s birthday and she was thrilled with the surprise .The team got balloons and flowers for her and the sweet Zaklina got her a lovely necklace.The girls from the boutique clothing shop got her a beautiful dress too.If I had to make a suggestion it would be that the deluxe pool was a bit cool and we couldn’t stay in for very long.
The hotel was beautiful and magical and we will be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Amazing hotel! The food/drinks and service were fantastic, especially Sia the sommelier who went above and beyond during the wine tasting experience and then also helped pair wines during our dinners.

The cocktails choice and taste was fantastic. As per other reviews the beach sand is dark grey/rocky so you'll probably end up spending your time by the pool.

We personally enjoyed the bike riding and aquafit, lots of activities in and out of the hotel. There were some minor teething issues which we discussed with the Manager who was very receptive and did take them on as improvement points.

We look forward to the new Ikos hotels opening next year.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2022

I had two treatments during my stay: mani and pedi and a deep tissue massage. On one hand, Tamara is the most careful and perfectionist professional for mani and pedi I ever had, on top she is really kind and putting attention to details.
Ok the other hand, I highly recommend Eva for a massage, I just had with her the 80’ deep tissue treatment and she totally nailed it, super professional, incredible strength and focusing on the right areas. I feel as if I have a new body that is totally fixed. I only regret not having more time to book more sessions with her, she is incredibly good.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2022

Family of 4 - husband and 2 children under 3. We’ve stayed at ikos halkidiki before and wanted to try one out of Greece. Fair to say we weren’t disappointed. Everything is fabulous. There is nothing the staff won’t do you make you comfortable or exceed your expectations. I’m fussy, actually really fussy and sometimes it can really come out on holidays. Ikos isn’t cheap but it’s worth every penny, tattinger on tap, take out a Tesla for the day, making fresh purées for my baby, bringing up any bottle for me to my room, brilliant kids club to luxury. Only downside, beach isn’t great but that’s what the coast of this part of Spain is like.

I’d like to give a really special mention to the following who deserve huge amount of recognition of just being outstanding individuals. I would come back to this resort just to see them.

1. Sylvia from Anaya. Truly wonderful lady, fabulous service and truly attentive.

2. Athanasia The Sommeliar. This lady is just wow! She was so kind to organise a private tasting for my husband and I as we couldn’t make the wine tasting because of the kids. She was unbelievable and I hope to catch her in London sometime.

3. Stelios from the beach club. Such an endearing man and incredibly sweet.

4. Yannis and Konstantinos from Ouzo. Incredible food and incredible service.

Very very happy customer. Only snag I’d say is that the bathrooms need more storage space. We stayed in a 1 bed suite.

Definitely will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2022

Well, having just returned from holiday at the Ikos Andalusia I thought I’d put pen to paper, or more appropriately, bash the keyboard and give you an overview of the best All Inclusive hotel I’ve had the pleasure to stay at. The Ikos Resort chain started in Greece (the Ikos Olivia picking up in 2021 Travellers Choice Trip Advisor Award for the Best All inclusive in the World). The Ikos Andalusia is their first outside of Greece with the next one opening in Majorca next year.
I’ll start with the Cons:
• The beach isn’t all that attractive being dark greyish sand and pebbly.
• One warm Andalusian morning I strode down to the family pool at 9.30am (one of 6 available) to see steam rising from the surface of the pool. Apparently overprotective parents had complained the water was too cold for their little babies/toddlers because a while the little darlings were getting cold. The point of a pool in a hot climate is to cool off, but this was awful (even the Adults Only pool was affected). It was literally the same as walking into a hot bath. I almost went and retrieved the shampoo and shower gel from the room. It felt unhealthy when walking into it. Just for the record it was never cold in the first place, however this occurred on our last full day therefore it was of little consequence for us, and I saw no steam the following morning when we left, as the blowback from the other guests would have been swift, I guess. To be fair, I think the hotel management were between a rock and a hard place with this one.
The Pro’s:
• When we arrived at the hotel upon emerging from the taxi we were immediately greeted by three people. One whisked our bags away, the other explained he would be checking to see if our rooms were ready and get our keys and the final person led us through the lobby onto an open shaded terrace where we were given drinks of our choice whilst yet another individual gave us a digital tour of the resort on his laptop. No wristbands required. When our keys were ready we were told we could go for lunch in the buffet above the terrace or go to our rooms to unpack. We chose the former. A great welcome. The bar on this terrace/lobby area also made superb cocktails (a place we often frequented before dinner funnily enough)
• The overall layout of the hotel was good starting with the “baby area” pools and water features, then heading towards the sea, the family pool, the scented pool and the beach pool with the adults only pool tucked away by the gym. Everyone had comfortable sunbeds with towels neatly rolled up and placed on the end, ready for use. You could replace these whenever you wished and the attendants would often bring one to you as a replacement before even requesting one. Snacks were brought around mid-morning, and you could order food and drinks from the patrolling pool attendants. You could also hire some time for your kids with a swim instructor who was always on hand. At night the pools were safely locked until 9.00am.
• The rooms were well laid out with “his and hers” basins in the bathroom and had a coffee machine, a fully stocked fridge and a complimentary bottle of Ikos reserve red wine (brought home, yet to be sampled). The only thing it lacked was a little more wardrobe space.
• No ashtrays to be found anywhere, therefore outside areas were mercifully smoke free including bars and pool areas, wonderful. People occasionally vaped and those who smoked (I only saw three cigarettes in 7 days) must have sneaked a crafty fag well away from the other guests which certainly suited my family.
• The menus are Michelin star designed. We used Flavours (buffet) mainly for breakfast and the other à la carte restaurants for lunch and dinner (you had to book for a dinner reservation). The food was exceptional in every one of them. Also, the ice cream hut with its choices of toppings like jelly beans, mini Smarties and marshmallow were a hit particularly with my 3-year-old grandson (and me if the truth be told).
• We also had the use of the Ikos pool car – a Tesla for the day FOC.
• The staff were friendly, efficient and attentive whilst being discrete. Darko (who was a member of the buffet team) and I got on particularly well as we have a shared interest in photography, and Lidia and the rest of the team were marvellous. In fact, wherever we went in the complex, the staff were professional, well-trained and couldn’t do enough for you. I just didn’t see them regularly enough to remember their names and give them a mention. The list would be far too long if that were the case. Well done to all, and thank you for making it a holiday we’ll never forget.
In summary, it was a reasonably expensive getaway, but was it worth it, and would we return? The answer is that it is good value for money, and we’ll definitely be returning to an Ikos hotel in the relatively near future for that added touch of luxury and care that I’ve never found elsewhere.