“The dough is a complete let down”
Review of Da Marco

Da Marco
Ranked #103 of 515 Restaurants in Estepona
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I can't really fault the service or anything else but the dough is absolutely disgraceful: absolutely tasteless and inconsistent, and if it were any thinner it would be inexistent. Real shame as otherwise it would be quite enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Excellent pizzas to takeaway or delivered. Table service as well in the plazoleta. Build your own pizza or have a traditional favourite.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Sit outside and enjoy the sights and sounds of this busy little square in the centre of Estapona, and the lovely food. The night we ate there was busy with both tourists of various nationalities and locals, and the staff were friendly and efficient with us all. The pizzas were large, with a thin base and very tasty. You can add 4 toppings to the pizza (huge range of toppings) for free, and I thought it was very good value.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I went here with our Beer and wine club for pizza. There were twelve of us and we were seated outside in the very pretty plaza outside the front of the restaurant. It is such a great location with lots of people coming and going with a fountain in the centre of the plaza. We all had pizza and I gotta say it was in the top three pizzas I've ever had, and I have had a lot of pizzas over the last 48 years. The base was nice and thin, and very crispy around the edges. You get to choose 4 toppings from an extensive list. Mine came out fully loaded!! It was SO DELICIOUS!!!! I

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Really tasty pizza on thin bases. Standard pizza with tomato sauce and mozzarella plus 4 choices of other toppings. The Chefs special was amazing. The calzone and lasagne also very good. Service a bit slow, but a nice venue in the square to enjoy!